Iran declared Jerusalem the "capital of Palestine" on Wednesday following a parliamentary vote

Posturing.
Like Trump?

Exactly like Trump.

They are declaring sides in the upcoming ME war.
I said that when the orange idiot first opened his mouth about the capital. American kids along with countess other innocents are going to die for the zionist regime again.

Again????????

What countess?

Wasn't it always considered to be a shared capital?
Yes and Jerusalem has never been part of Israel.

Suggesting “ Palestine” should have it all? This guy should have his own comedy show.

I'm baffled as to why he's allowed to go on. What is this, his third or fourth anti Israeli propaganda thread in one day ?
The mods know that when one moron is banned the next one comes along the next day...
Loser, Vent-uurah and now Babbly.

Suggesting “ Palestine” should have it all? This guy should have his own comedy show.

I'm baffled as to why he's allowed to go on. What is this, his third or fourth anti Israeli propaganda thread in one day ?
If we just wouldn't reply to her threads, she'd lose interest.

Well I guess if the logic is to keep them busy where no one is buying into it, they at least they aren't fooling anyone somewhere else.

But still, it seems a tad over the top

Iran declared Jerusalem the "capital of Palestine" on Wednesday following a parliamentary vote
※→ abi, et al,

Is this true?

(QUESTION)

In 1948, the Green Line put West Jerusalem in the Israeli side.
In 1967, East Jerusalem was secured from the Jordanians.
In AUG 1988 Jordan abandon all holdings west of the Jordan River; leaving it to the Israelis.
The State of Palestine was not declared until NOV 1988.
ψ When did the Palestinians ever establish effective control over Jerusalem?

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back