Iran declared Jerusalem the "capital of Palestine" on Wednesday following a parliamentary vote

• Banned
Posturing.
Like Trump?

When is Iran placing it’s embasy for Pakistan in Jerusalem?

Obama and the Dems must really hate Jews if they gave them $billions$ and the approval to build nukes to erase Israel.

This is exactly what I'm talking about Mr/Mrs Moderator.

What's the logic in 500 threads a day by the same anti Israeli propaganda promoter ?
Stop whining to the mods. If you cannot focus on a topic, don't post.

Iran has as much right to declare this as Trump did. But, it is far more valid based on how the world keeps voting.

It has no validity, and it doesn't matter how the world votes.

And I really chuckled audibly that this was moved from I/P. I mean this has nothing to do at all with that conflict.

Exactly like Trump.

They are declaring sides in the upcoming ME war.
I said that when the orange idiot first opened his mouth about the capital. American kids along with countess other innocents are going to die for the zionist regime again.

Has nothing at all to do with Israel. Its the Arab Muslim split between radicalism and normalization. Israel is just the excuse.

The bill reportedly passed easily, with 207 "yes" votes from the 290-member Parliament.
Iran votes to declare Jerusalem 'capital of Palestine'

Wasn't it always considered to be a shared capital?

The expectation has been, for many decades, that the city would be divided with Israel taking the West section and Arab Palestine taking the East section. That expectation ended when the Arab Palestinians refused it (again) in 2008 and when it was demonstrated conclusively with the Gaza withdrawal that Israel ceding land for peace does not bring peace.

Forum List

Back