Iran deal takes shape.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Iran deal takes shape TheHill

And Obama's legacy as one of the greatest presidents in our history is even more set in concrete.

Guided America out of the worst depression since the 1930's
Took out OBL
Ended an illegal war in Iraq
Won Nobel Peace Prize
Gave MILLIONS a chance at health insurance
Emptied G Bay where hundreds of freedom fighters were being held illegally. (should be done by time he ends his term)
Led America through rough waters and more in tune with the world when it comes to Israels threats and chest thumping and we are now more friendly with ALL nations not just ONE nation.
Beat back the republicans attempts to keep Americans down and to continue giving the rich tax breaks...

With all the shit he has been put through he is the best president hands down since Roosevelt.

OBL was a powerless, senile old meat-beating recluse, probably given up by AQ as an embarrassment.

War still going on in Iraq, which will probably fall to Islamic militants.

Nobel Peace prize means nothing, that was affirmative action only.

Millions had Medicaid already, nobody new is BUYING insurance, PP/ACA another theft program. $5,000+ deductibles are not insurance, but theft.

Gitmo thugs released to fight again is not a GOOD thing.

We are now despised by all nations, no ally or potential ally even trusts us anymore.

All economic progress going to 1% that Obama serves.

Keep bleating like the sheep you are, it is funny for the rest of us.

OBL was a powerless, senile old meat-beating recluse, probably given up by AQ as an embarrassment.

Millions had Medicaid already, nobody new is BUYING insurance, PP/ACA another theft program. $5,000+ deductibles are not insurance, but theft.

We are now despised by all nations, no ally or potential ally even trusts us anymore.

Hey if you gotta lie to yourself to feel better be my guest.

Hey if you gotta lie to yourself to feel better be my guest.
Not one lie here, except yours.

And Obama's legacy as one of the greatest presidents in our history is even more set in concrete.

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize
Emptied G Bay where hundreds of freedom fighters were being held illegally. (should be done by time he ends his term)
Led America through rough waters and more in tune with the world when it comes to Israels threats and chest thumping and we are now more friendly with ALL nations not just ONE nation.
Beat back the republicans attempts to keep Americans down and to continue giving the rich tax breaks...

With all the shit he has been put through he is the best president hands down since Roosevelt.

I've seen his list of failures, now why don't you list his successes? LOL!

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize

In Israel Firster speak that means show me how he has helped Israel and how much he has kissed Israels ass!

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize

In Israel Firster speak that means show me how he has helped Israel and how much he has kissed Israels ass!

It's obvious he hasn't helped Israel or America.

Hey, how's that Arab Spring working out? Idiot.

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize

Like you care if he helped America or not. Your loyalty lies 100% with Israel.

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize

Like you care if he helped America or not. Your loyalty lies 100% with Israel.

Is everyone smarter than you a secret Israeli?
That's like 99% of the world.

Took out OBL
Won Nobel Peace Prize

What You Need To Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

Of ALL the reasons I voted for Trump foreign policy was probably #3 on my list and he has turned from America First to cuckservative neocon zionist.

Forum List

Back