Iran deal could provide huge business opportunities for the US

R

rdean

Iran Deal Could Provide Opportunity For U.S. Businesses

The Wall Street Journal, however, reported that Boeing is already involved in selling manuals and charts to Iran and that GE could consider expanding its offerings. Apple, meanwhile, is reportedly in talks with potential Iranian distributors.

The automotive industry, like the aerospace sector, could also benefit from a boom in Iranian purchases.

In addition, experts told CNBC that financial institutions and telecommunications would also likely benefit from the lifting of sanctions, although businesses could initially be cautious in an effort to address concerns from the American public.

"All of the major banking institutions in the industrial world will try to finance and facilitate increased trade with Iran," said Christopher Whalen of Kroll Bond Rating Agency in New York.

The largest economic impact, however, could be felt in the energy sector as Iran's massive oil reserves rejoin the global marketplace.

European oil companies were reportedly in talks with Iran months ago, and U.S. companies could also join those discussions.

-----------------------

Once Business takes sides, for the GOP, it's all over. Their Gods have spoken.

ok, you go first. let us know how it WORKED for ya

fool

and here we thought the Democrats were opposed to sending our Businesses OVER SEAS.

I guess that only during Bush. Now they heil their dear leader for it

fool

and here we thought the Democrats were opposed to sending our Businesses OVER SEAS.

I am not aware of any politician that has ever complained about US companies selling stuff.

Iran will mostly be selling oil so I am not sure what exactly you are complaining about or what point you think you made.

fool

I am not aware of any politician that has ever complained about US companies selling stuff.

Iran will mostly be selling oil so I am not sure what exactly you are complaining about or what point you think you made.
Cuz they are KKKrazy. It's all they have.

Iran Deal Could Provide Opportunity For U.S. Businesses

The Wall Street Journal, however, reported that Boeing is already involved in selling manuals and charts to Iran and that GE could consider expanding its offerings. Apple, meanwhile, is reportedly in talks with potential Iranian distributors.

The automotive industry, like the aerospace sector, could also benefit from a boom in Iranian purchases.

In addition, experts told CNBC that financial institutions and telecommunications would also likely benefit from the lifting of sanctions, although businesses could initially be cautious in an effort to address concerns from the American public.

"All of the major banking institutions in the industrial world will try to finance and facilitate increased trade with Iran," said Christopher Whalen of Kroll Bond Rating Agency in New York.

The largest economic impact, however, could be felt in the energy sector as Iran's massive oil reserves rejoin the global marketplace.

European oil companies were reportedly in talks with Iran months ago, and U.S. companies could also join those discussions.

-----------------------

Once Business takes sides, for the GOP, it's all over. Their Gods have spoken.
yabut its bad because a Democrat is the President.

Forum List

Back