Iran court sentences two US hikers to 8 years

i'm having a hard time working up sympathy for these people

go figure

Why? I have a hiking trip to Libya planned for next month. I don't see any possible dangers involved, but it would be nice to know that in the extremely rare event that something goes wrong, I'll have sympathy and support from my countrymen.

with you, it's different.

go for it; i'm here for you. :cool:

I booked a sight-seeing vacation to Damascus as well. The agent was reluctant to book and didn't want to suggest an itinerary, I don't get it.

Anyhow, I expect it to be non-eventful but at least I can say I got to see it.

Wish me luck, as if I'll actually need any :thup:

Why? I have a hiking trip to Libya planned for next month. I don't see any possible dangers involved, but it would be nice to know that in the extremely rare event that something goes wrong, I'll have sympathy and support from my countrymen.

I booked a sight-seeing vacation to Damascus as well. The agent was reluctant to book and didn't want to suggest an itinerary, I don't get it.

:lol:

i was shocked and appalled by this....the hikers were stupid but their trespassing is not an 8 yr crime.

"Shocked and appalled?" It's fucking IRAN! They weren't on trial for taking a wrong turn, they were on trying for SPYING, trumped up charges if I ever saw them, but spying is what they were charged with and spying is what they convicted of.

Shocked and appalled...

Aparently you are not familiar with the great nation of Iran and how they work...

Shocked and apalled indeed...

Take a map. Maybe a compass...

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back