Iran Condemns burning Church in Jerusalem!

The Palestinian people desire freedom from the fascist Zionists and their apartheid rule.
They are free and that is why they do not want it. Thinking about jobs and running a state is no fun, compared to burning flags, jihading, looting, shooting rockets into israeli towns, killing one another, embezzling aid funds and other activities, that do not stress brains, of course.

The degenerate Muslims masturbate on each other: "We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INf4-DRJlUs

what's the matter with this video?

Liberation means to desire death (martyred) or living free.

Martyrdom means virgin chasing in paradise to the backward Muslim. That's how the pedophile prophet Muhammad duped the ignorant Arabs to committ jihad for him.

One third of all Arabs and half of all Arab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

20% of Arabs earn just $2/day

Old Arab saying: Knowledge Is Infidelity

You are trying to mislead the people. Palestine has a literacy rate for males and females very similar to that of the United States or any other developed country.

what's the matter with this video?

Liberation means to desire death (martyred) or living free.

Martyrdom means virgin chasing in paradise to the backward Muslim. That's how the pedophile prophet Muhammad duped the ignorant Arabs to committ jihad for him.

One third of all Arabs and half of all Arab women are illiterate, according to the Arab League.

You are trying to mislead the people. Palestine has a literacy rate for males and females very similar to that of the United States or any other developed country.

Er, Palestine ceased to exist 60 years ago, clueless one.

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1288874168&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The Arab world is last in literacy and education. According to the Arab League, one-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--are illiterate and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate.

You appear to be in that group

Now, even you know.:clap2:

Last edited:

The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1288874168&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The Arab world is last in literacy and education. According to the Arab League, one-third of all Arabs--over 100 million--are illiterate and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate.

"Palestine ceased to exist 60 years ago"

You wish. The Palestinians don't think so and they are the only ones with the right to make that determination.

You wish. The Palestinians don't think so and they are the only ones with the right to make that determination.

Since the Romans renamed Judea, the correct historical geographic name of the land, Palestine 500 years before Arabs and Muslims even lived there, that would make Jews the original Palestinians.

Allah agrees that the Holy Land is for the Jews.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Do you condemn the church burning?

95860644.jpg

It's well ingrained in older Christianity as well. It's no coincidence that eve ate an apple from the tree of KNOWLEDGE and that this is looked down upon.

I agree with whoever said you were being misleading. Do you really think only the extremists are intelligent?

Last person I spoke to from there referred to it as "I grew up in what was once-Palestine. That should tell you how old I am". So, you're right: you don't get to make that determination either.

It's well ingrained in older Christianity as well. It's no coincidence that eve ate an apple from the tree of KNOWLEDGE and that this is looked down upon.

I agree with whoever said you were being misleading. Do you really think only the extremists are intelligent?

Last person I spoke to from there referred to it as "I grew up in what was once-Palestine. That should tell you how old I am". So, you're right: you don't get to make that determination either.

Arabs historically viewed "Palestine" as nothing more than southern Syria. Arabs vehemently opposed a separate land called Palestine

I have never heard a Palestinian use the term "Palestinian territories." They say Palestine and they say it is their country. They are the only ones with the right to make that determination.

I have never heard a Palestinian use the term "Palestinian territories." They say Palestine and they say it is their country. They are the only ones with the right to make that determination.

Arabs generally do not call themselves Palestinians. They identify by religion, mostly Muslim.

You know less than nothing about the subject matter.

"The Palestinian Arabs' basic sense of corporate historic identity was, at different levels, Muslim or Arab or -- for some -- Syrian; it is significant that even by the end of the Mandate in 1948, after 30 years of separate Palestinian political existence, there were virtually no books in Arabic on the history of Palestine.

Last edited:
Freeman, the Jews have already won.

They own you.

Not that it matters to anyone but you.

Arabs generally do not call themselves Palestinians. They identify by religion, mostly Muslim.

You know less than nothing about the subject matter.

"The Palestinian Arabs' basic sense of corporate historic identity was, at different levels, Muslim or Arab or -- for some -- Syrian; it is significant that even by the end of the Mandate in 1948, after 30 years of separate Palestinian political existence, there were virtually no books in Arabic on the history of Palestine.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fgwyBdcMTs[/ame]

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...

Do you condemn church burning by your friends pigs?

Forum List

Back