Iran Comes Out of The Closet on Nuclear Enrichment

Buncha hippies. So that's a yes. Oh, and lil Kim couldn't hit North America if he tried.
POTUS doesn’t have the luxury of relaxing our foreign policy when he is charged with protecting the United States. But you can sit back and listen to your Lou Reed songs and live his...ahemmmm...same lifestyle if you want.
Lou's no hippy!

Bromancing lil Kim is what a naive bumpkin does.
No? He died of AIDS because he was a nymphomaniac homosexual intravenous drug user.
get your facts straight.
You know nothing about “straight.”
You know nothing about Lou.

They didn't have to give up their capabilities. As a signatory of the non proliferation agreement, they are perfectly in their right to use the technology for peaceful pursuits.
How do they explain ballistic missiles as "peaceful?"
Every nation has a right to self defense. So long as they don't attach nuclear warheads to them they are okay.
We didn't seem to feel that way about North Korea testing theirs. I'm not disagreeing with you--just not so sure it's all that "okay." Elsewise, what was the UN resolution about?
Which resolution?
Oh, good! I think you might be able to explain what this UN resolution seems to have with the Iran Nuclear Deal, too.
the United Nations Security Council resolution (Paragraph 3 of Annex B of resolution 2231, 2015) is clear. The resolution “calls upon Iran not to undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles designed to be capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using such ballistic missile technology.”
-
and-
The second UN Security Council resolution 1929 indicates “Iran shall not undertake any activity related to ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons, including launches using ballistic missile technology, and that States shall take all necessary measures to prevent the transfer of technology or technical assistance to Iran related to such activities”.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iran-breached-the-nuclear_
In UN parlance, "called upon" , which is the language used in Resolution 2231, is non binding. Iran testing missiles does not violate the terms of the agreement. I can't imagine Iran would have agreed to giving up its ability to defend itself in order to acquire what was rightfully theirs to begin with.

Forum List

Back