Iran cleric: Father's fantasies during sex causes homosexuality

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
And this guy gives advice over state television!!! A Dr. Ruth he certainly isn't.

'Women incorrectly wearing the hijab leads to homosexuality among men'
16 APRIL 2015 | BY DARREN WEE
Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

A prominent Iranian cleric is teaching that men who fantasize about other women while impregnating their wives will cause their children to be gay.

Ayatollah Hossein Dehnavi is a celebrity in Iran, where he regularly offers advice on family and sexual matters on state television.

- See more at:

Iran cleric Father s fantasies during sex causes homosexuality Gay Star News

And this guy gives advice over state television!!! A Dr. Ruth he certainly isn't.

Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

A prominent Iranian cleric is teaching that men who fantasize about other women while impregnating their wives will cause their children to be gay.

Ayatollah Hossein Dehnavi is a celebrity in Iran, where he regularly offers advice on family and sexual matters on state television.

- See more at:

I usually think of mowing the lawn during sex...

Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

- See more at:

That's very nice, Moonglow. I hope you are not thinking of actually doing it in the nude and giving the neighbors a good laugh at your equipment.

Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

- See more at:

That's very nice, Moonglow. I hope you are not thinking of actually doing it in the nude and giving the neighbors a good laugh at your equipment.
Eh, it's not the size, it's the motion in the ocean...Plus thinking of mowing the lawn helps to make the love last...

Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

- See more at:

Eh, it's not the size, it's the motion in the ocean...Plus thinking of mowing the lawn helps to make the love last...

Go back to mowing the grass and stop trolling.

Hossein_Dehnavi.jpg

- See more at:

Go back to mowing the grass and stop trolling.
I don't have a mower....haven't mowed a yard in 15 years since moving away from the city....

Forum List

Back