Iran Cheats again, Obama still kissing mullah ass

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Why do you believe that Iran would use them? It would not make very much sense, am I supposed to take you at your word? This is the part where you call me a dress wearing fag for not wanting to destroy Iran?

If I may interject......Many right wingers on here assume that all (or maybe most) Iranians are suicidal maniacs who would launch a nuclear strike, knowing that even a mild northeasterly wind would render their own country virtually inhabitable for many decades.

Persia's is a culture that goes back to the days of Noah and, like we have in our own country, there are nut jobs there......further these Iranian nut jobs are not much different than Israel's own cadre of war and fear mongering "leaders" who know that to maintain their own political power, the best method is to scare their own citizenry.

No Jew is Israel is anywhere the type of nut job as the mullahs, who don't care about their own people.

No Jew is Israel is anywhere the type of nut job as the mullahs, who don't care about their own people.

Jake, is it the nutjobs that are launching misles into family dwellings and killing women and children? Its not the crazies, it's the fucking quote unquote "civilized people" on ALL SIDES doing this reprehensible bullshit. Time to stop pointing fingers; a bit of navel gazing is in order.

Look in the mirror and say "I did this ... me."

EDIT: not 'you' per say, I was just on a roll, sorry.

. . . or what Jroc wants. The far right neo-cons' days are over.

You fear American power more than Iran's... You're the nut:cuckoo:
You nuts are every bit as dangerous as any mullah, so we keep a close eye on you, too. Quick: look up in the sky and wave.

That says all that needs to be said about fake. Those of us who want a strong America and not capitulation are worst than the islamonazi's, who'd like to see him and his family dead. This is what we've come to in this country:uhoh3:

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.
The fact that there are still Obama supporters, shows the stupidity of people. So yes Iran if they could land a nuke on us they would. Then they would get all those virgins they are promised.

Just like China and Russia did. Got it. Who says that I'm an Obama supporter? You, because I do not smell evil in every single thing he does? That's moronic. Being a ditto head is your problem, not mine.
China and Russian isn't Iran genius. A nuclear arms race in the middle east would be a disaster.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Why do you believe that Iran would use them? It would not make very much sense, am I supposed to take you at your word? This is the part where you call me a dress wearing fag for not wanting to destroy Iran?

You have to take my word for anything. Open your eye's, Iran is funding and arming terrorist around the world. but you don't care if they have nukes:cuckoo:

As far as I'm concerned, the US should stay the hell out of trying to police the goddamned world. I could not care less if Iran gets nukes; hope they're not stupid enough to point them at us.

Israel needs to find another big brother to stand there and look mean after they throw rocks at cars.
The fact that there are still Obama supporters, shows the stupidity of people. So yes Iran if they could land a nuke on us they would. Then they would get all those virgins they are promised.

Just like China and Russia did. Got it. Who says that I'm an Obama supporter? You, because I do not smell evil in every single thing he does? That's moronic. Being a ditto head is your problem, not mine.
China and Russian isn't Iran genius. A nuclear arms race in the middle east would be a disaster.

You have to take my word for anything. Open your eye's, Iran is funding and arming terrorist around the world. but you don't care if they have nukes:cuckoo:

Correct -- I could not care less.

Anything else?

Were He left with only the choice between kissing Mullah ass and kissing Moochelle....well it's easy to understand so much.

Of course there might be other choices.

Might.

Or, maybe, not.

To bring the 12th Imam back to save their Iranian butts.
Damn, you dense, I repeat the same answer every time you ask the damn question.

Anything else?

So you posted in this thread for what reason?:dunno:

I disagree with the premise of your thread. I stated a decenting opinion, one unfavorable to your sacred cause of making Israel safe from having to be accountable for acting like a contemptuous bunch of self-righteous, holier-than-thou, TERRORIST.

Anything else?

I disagree with the premise of your thread. I stated a decenting opinion, one unfavorable to your sacred cause of making Israel safe from having to be accountable for acting like a contemptuous bunch of self-righteous, holier-than-thou, TERRORIST.
Gottcha... Israel bad, Iran good that's your "premise" and just another reason I still consider you to be a nutjob:cuckoo:

Anything else?

Gottcha... Israel bad, Iran good that's your "premise" and just another reason I still consider you to be a nutjob:cuckoo:

I NEVER fucking said that Iran was good. Get your head out of your ass.

/unsubscribe.

Forum List

Back