Iran Can 'Wipe Israel Out of Existence' in 11 Days

It's going to be comedy gold watching you people scream like chicken little while totally ignoring the whole "IF ATTACKED BY ISRAEL" part of that quote.

seriously.

Clearly, if anyone bombed a single US nuke silo we'd reply with a fruit basket and a year subscription to the jelly of the month club.

The full quote:

"The truth is that Israel does not have the courage to attack us. If we are subjected to any attack by Israel, I do not think we will need more than 11 days to wipe Israel out of existence."

Clearly, if anyone bombed a single US nuke silo we'd reply with a fruit basket and a year subscription to the jelly of the month club.

I suspect that Israel would respond in about the same way.

If only there were a muslim nation that has threatened to level israel like israel does DAILY concerning iran (without some bullshit urban legend-level purposeful misquote, that is), eh? If Iran threatened israel similarly to how israel does iran almost every day, including trying like bastards to sic America the pet dog on the muslim state, at the jpost then maybe those that get a hardon from the above butchered quote wouldn't have to rely on fabricated mash-up statements.

First, Iran is talking about if they were to counter-attack.
Second, Israel could wipe out Iran in 30 minutes
Third, the scared party always makes threats about how easy defeating the enemy would be.
Fourth, Iran is a paper dragon. Israel has been calculating a strike for a while. They know Iran's counter attack capabilities better than she does. If Israel attacks expect them to not just take out the nuke sites, other sites will be hit as well.
Fifth, I think its all talk. I don't think either side is going to do anything.

Second, Israel could wipe out Iran in 30 minutes
Third, the scared party always makes threats about how easy defeating the enemy would be.

Laying on the thick irony today, eh? And, dude.. nothing says badass israel quite like hiding behind the pant leg of America the last 5 years.

at least you can admit that this quote is the result of an initial attack by israel.

Let me get this straight, a country that probably doesn't have a single nuke yet, could wipe out a nuclear super power?

According to the last report I heard from Palestinian sympathetic sources, the Israelis have over 300 nuclear warheads in a well formed nuclear triad (Air, sea and land based attack vectors). If Iran "wiped out" Israel, it would be a Pyrrhic victory as Iran would be but a smoking, irradiated hole.

There would be nothing the Iranians could do to prevent a launch from Israel's submarines.

If there was a nuclear exchange, it would not take 11 days.

The Iranian is blustering as a form of defense as it's clear he fears an Israeli attack.

If there was a nuclear exchange, it would not take 11 days.

The Iranian is blustering as a form of defense as it's clear he fears an Israeli attack.

It fears an Israeli attack and having a Iraq type response to such an attack!

They fear it with good reason, they have been fucking with Israel for decades and lately have been mouthing off about wiping them out.

Prod people enough they react.

HA!

what the fuck ever. Saudi Arabia would pull strings in Pakistan way before we'd ever see israel launch a single nuke in the ME. You brave motherfucker sure are boastful from behind the pant leg of the United States. I guess it's easier to yap yap yap from behind America than it is to lay off all the muslim hatred.

They fear it with good reason, they have been fucking with Israel for decades and lately have been mouthing off about wiping them out.

Prod people enough they react.

is that the same thing you'd say about a palestinian 40 years under the heal of zionism? Oh, duh.. that shit only works for jews. silly me.

It's fucking hilarious to watch you people toss out the idea of wiping iran off the map with the concern you'd give a waiter seating you at a resteraunt.. But, let one iranian president give you something to mistranslate and your pussies start gushing like waterfall. Truly hilarious.

Forum List

Back