Iran Breaks Seals

dilloduck said:
Ya the old fake admonishment. What a stupid ruse! Who in the hell believes this crap anymore. No wonder the US is not trusted . We gotta lie.

Just who is this "show" for then?

dilloduck said:
Ya the old fake admonishment. What a stupid ruse! Who in the hell believes this crap anymore. No wonder the US is not trusted . We gotta lie.

So what else is new in a world at war? Do you think that in WW2, the British and Americans were upfront with Hitler about where they were going to attack France.

No wonder the US is not trusted. Lies in wartime become a strategy for winning and not for alerting your opponents of your next move.

Kathianne said:
I agree. I also know that Israel is more likely to do what they say. Some has to do with threat and size, not to mention the constituencies. :D

Self preservation is a great motivator.

dilloduck said:
Apparently not for the US.

So are you saying that the US by attacking the Afghan and Iraqi Islamic terrorist groups who took part in the cowardly destruction of the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon on 09/11 is not motivated by self-preservation?

Oh I see...... You might say that US imperialism was the motivating factor?

dilloduck said:
They know already---who are you kidding?

The leaders and intelligence services of the world already know the facts but the people of the world have no clue...

dilloduck said:
You can't even come close to proving that one.

Great. Another no response. The proving comes in the form of reality. The world news media endlessly interprets what is reported by world governments.

Dilloduck do you really think that you know everything happening in the background between the nations governments and their intelligence services? I'll bet you can prove that you know all, see all and sense all things real or imagined.

Your declarative statement that I haven't come close to proving that point is as valid your general denial of a proof that the world doesn't comsume as truth all they are fed by world media.

Al-Jazeerah is a prime example. The majority of the Arab world believes their truths even though to our world it is obvious they are lying.

Now lets see you prove the contrary?

ajwps said:
The leaders and intelligence services of the world already know the facts but the people of the world have no clue...

You haven't even proven this one yet--Of course there are things going on that people are unaware of INCLUDING the media. There are a hell of a lot of people with no access to the media, there are a hell of a lot of people who don't care!

It doesn't change the fact that to those who care, it is OBVIOUS that Israel and the US are working as one! In many ways they ARE one !

The denial of this fact simply makes us look stupid .

dilloduck said:
You haven't even proven this one yet--Of course there are things going on that people are unaware of INCLUDING the media. There are a hell of a lot of people with no access to the media, there are a hell of a lot of people who don't care!

It doesn't change the fact that to those who care, it is OBVIOUS that Israel and the US are working as one! In many ways they ARE one !

The denial of this fact simply makes us look stupid .

Why are those people who either don't care or don't want to know really matter anyway. Access is only unavailable to those living on desert islands never explored by mankind. Do you know how many islands have people living in a stone age ignorance?

It only makes those who think this fact is known to all who want to know make themselves look just as stupid.

TheOne said:
So why give Iran any rationale at all for building a nuke?

Can you think? They already said that they would destroy Israel EVEN IF it had no nukes. Their possession of nukes is not the justification.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can you think? They already said that they would destroy Israel EVEN IF it had no nukes. Their possession of nukes is not the justification.

Actually he wasn't very good at thinking, no matter, he will no longer be joining us.

ajwps said:
Why are those people who either don't care or don't want to know really matter anyway. Access is only unavailable to those living on desert islands never explored by mankind. Do you know how many islands have people living in a stone age ignorance?

It only makes those who think this fact is known to all who want to know make themselves look just as stupid.

You know what I'm talking about ,AJ. It is no secret to the majority of the world who have infuence on Israel and the US.

dilloduck said:
You know what I'm talking about ,AJ. It is no secret to the majority of the world who have infuence on Israel and the US.

Dill you said: "It doesn't change the fact that to those who care, it is OBVIOUS that Israel and the US are working as one! In many ways they ARE one ! The denial of this fact simply makes us look stupid ."

1) Who or which countries are you implying that have some influence on the USA?

2) Who are those WHO CARE that seem to know?

3) How do you see the USA and Israel as always working as ONE?

4) Who did you say looks stupid? How smart is it for Democratic countries to work at odds with each another when all the while they are under attack from a known threat to their existence? (Examples: USA and Britain- WW2 or USA and Quwait - Sadaams takeover of their brother country)

Can you say....

Stupid is as stupid does.

ATTRIBUTION: Eric Roth, U.S. screenwriter

ajwps said:
Dill you said: "It doesn't change the fact that to those who care, it is OBVIOUS that Israel and the US are working as one! In many ways they ARE one ! The denial of this fact simply makes us look stupid ."

1) Who or which countries are you implying that have some influence on the USA?

All the countries in the UN
2) Who are those WHO CARE that seem to know?

All the countries in the UN
3) How do you see the USA and Israel as always working as ONE?

Check out the UN voting---oh ya--Israel did get caught spying on the US and killed sailors on the USS LIberty
4) Who did you say looks stupid? How smart is it for Democratic countries to work at odds with each another when all the while they are under attack from a known threat to their existence? (Examples: USA and Britain- WW2 or USA and Quwait - Sadaams takeover of their brother country)

I think it's wise for countries with common causes to work with each other--
I think it's stupid to pretend we are not.
Can you say....

sure---that's why we need to quit doing stupid things!

Forum List

Back