Iran and the Nuclear Bomb

Because you don't make up bullshit reasons to attack sovereign nations.
Hypothetical: If you were on a Island with someone who threatened to kill you when you slept, would you not defeat that intention, before you slumbered?

I have another "riddle me this" thing-------Why is it that so many people
who style themselves -----"liberals" or 'secular humanists" ----- parrot
the nazi propaganda of the mid 1930s ??? Way back then----anyone who
murmered a word against ADOLF HITLER was called a "warmonger"

seek it out on microfilm in old libraries -- I recognize it because I grew up
in a town founded in pre revolutionary war days in the USA----the town was
RIDDLED with old propaganda pamphlets ------lying in dusty corners ---at
that time dating as far back as the 1920s Billo ---you are parroting
crap -----some 100 years old -----the stuff that galvanized the deaths of
hundreds of millions

I hope you're not comparing the current Iranian regime to Nazi Germany. I would be the first to admit that the former Ahmadinejad administration and Khamenei have had many questionable practices. However, they have very little resemblance to Hitler's administration. When was the last time Iran actually invaded a country?

Sure, you'll probably cite Hezbollah as their invading force in various nations in the region and around the world, but I don't think that compares to, say, Hitler's invasion of all of Europe. Overall, they may be meddlesome in other nations, but no more meddlesome than the U.S. I would argue. The nefarious nature of their actions depends on one's perspective.

Either way, I can promise you that war will not end in this world by fighting fire with fire. Iran, for the moment, has done little to deserve a military strike or invasion by the U.S. or Israel. However much people may not like it, I don't believe we have any moral right or obligation to attack them unless they directly attack someone else.

Forum List

Back