Iran Agrees to Nuclear Talks with US!!!!

Remember Obama's secret words to the Russians?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA]Obama caught on mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

"This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility." Good old backstabbing Obama has been secretly planning to do the same to Israel with IRAN..

Remember Obama's secret words to the Russians?

Obama caught on mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube

"This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility." Good old backstabbing Obama has been secretly planning to do the same to Israel with IRAN..

EVERY President has more latitude in a second term because he no longer has to face re-election. That's nothing new and not some kind of conspiracy talk.

By the way, if it concerns you that Obama will have more freedom of action when he doesn't have to answer to The People any more, you might want to consider that when you support term limits because the same thing will apply.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election... And?

Dont' bet on it...
:eusa_shifty:
Iran denies report of plans for nuclear talks with US
Sun Oct 21, 2012 - Iran denied on Sunday a report in a U.S. newspaper that it had plans for direct talks with the United States over its disputed nuclear program.
The New York Times reported, citing Obama administration officials, that the United States and Iran had agreed in principle to one-on-one negotiations on Iran's nuclear program, though the White House quickly denied the report.

"We don't have any discussions or negotiations with America," Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said in a news conference on Sunday. "The (nuclear) talks are ongoing with the P5+1 group of nations. Other than that, we have no discussions with the United States."

Several rounds of talks this year between Iran and world powers, dubbed the P5+1, have failed to yield a breakthrough.

Iran denies report of plans for nuclear talks with U.S. | Reuters

An October surprise? The only surprise is that Iran knew nothing about talks with Iran... Now how can that be? :lol:

Yes! Free market economics or death! Unless of course, we can't compete. Then we shall royally fuck the free market.

LL...do you have a cuckold fetish or something? I have never seen anyone so eager to get humiliated as you are. It has nothing to do with our inability to compete. We can compete just fine. It has to do with debt and economic power. When Nixon took us off the gold standard it left our currency vulnerable. Nixon did a brilliant thing...he recognized the royal house of Saud as the legitimate rulers of Saudi Arabia...in return, as the dominant force of OPEC, they passed an agreement that oil would only be exchanged for US dollars and only in New York and London. So we took ourselves off the gold standard and put ourselves on the oil standard. It's oil that backs our currency now instead of gold.

Even better is that we don't even have to hold the oil...OPEC does that for us. This is why after Nixon cut that deal that domestic oil production took a nosedive. Why produce it ourselves when we can force OPEC to spend the money to produce the commodity that backs our currency and we can keep ours in reserve? The result is that every nation in the world has to go through us or Great Britain to get oil and a) we get a nice hefty handling fee, and b) if someone wants to get bitchy about money we own them, they suddenly get no oil. It means we can bully the rest of the world to give us whatever we want, including money, and they can't do a damn thing about it. As such our debt has been "phantom debt". It has been totally irrelevant because no one could ever afford to hold us accountable for it.....until now.

The problem is that, as I mentioned earlier, Iran (and previously Iraq) want to trade oil for Euros. Iraq actually did it....our tanks were in Baghdad a couple months later. Iran wants to because it would make them the richest nation on the planet. They are developing a nuclear weapon so they can start trading oil for a currency other than US dollars.

We can't have that. Suddenly we would become accountable for the money we owe. We would have nothing to hold over the heads of our creditors and all that debt stops being "phantom debt" and suddenly becomes "real debt". Mexico would be in better financial shape and they would suddenly have a better standard of living as well.

This is why energy independence is suddenly so important. If we lose the petrodollar then foreign nations are no longer backing our currency. This is precisely why Obama's reduction of drilling permits is a fucking catastrophe...it slows our ability to back our own currency and frankly it's Obama's policies that have led us closer to war. If we lose the petrodollar and oil starts being traded for a currency other than US dollars we will have no choice but to take the oil fields of the entire Middle East and maybe even beyond. That means widespread invasions...China and Russia won't sit back and let us do that.....it could potentially start a world war.

But I am sure all this goes right over the head of LL the cuckold. Before you post again LL, give me your safety word so I know when you have had enough.

Would you be so kind as to reveal the source of the interpretation of events that you are presenting? I suspect that you are simply paraphrasing the work of some nutter that you "discovered". While you are at it, please explain how it is that Iran will gain control the world's oil market when their economy is being strangled by sanctions and they are unable to make contracts that mean shit.

Drilling has not been reduced by Obama.

Is the path that you advocate one that respects the principles of a free market economy?

Is threatening to start a world war if we are forced to pay our debts the way that we provide a model for the rest of the world to follow?

Can you provide a source that discusses your assertion that our currency is backed by oil.

Iran is stalling for time. If they can keep the US talking, they are free to develop their bomb in their timetable. It's what the Japanese did right before Pearl Harbor.

Romney don't know how to communicate with other nations, he plan for communication is the same a McCain. Bomb, Bomb, Bomb and bomb some more. Obama is mending foreign relations that Bush trashed. This is why Obama's experience as a Community Organizer comes into play. Every one in business or politics should have Community Organizer experience and know how to communicate. Skills romney don't have that may get us into another war.

If Bush had communication skills of a Community Organizer, we may not have had a war with Iraq.

The Importance of Communication
Why is Communication Important

Last edited:
Obama does what he has to do to get done what has to be done. I believe President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad likes Obama and that a big plus.

Last edited:
You are the useful idiot Iran likes to manipulate.

They tell you they will finally stop doing bad things once Obamination is elected and you believe them, but of course scum like you go around telling us we need to elect Obamination to prevent Iran from getting nukes, to save the oceans, to end poverty, to end AIDS, blah, blah, blah.

Our President seems to be handling foreign policy quite well!

U.S. Officials Say Iran Has Agreed to Nuclear Talks
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/21/w...talk-to-us-about-nuclear-program.html?hp&_r=0

By HELENE COOPER and MARK LANDLER

Published: October 20, 2012

Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow @nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines.

WASHINGTON — The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until after the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know which American president they would be negotiating with.

News of the agreement — a result of intense, secret exchanges between American and Iranian officials that date almost to the beginning of President Obama’s term — comes at a critical moment in the presidential contest, just two weeks before Election Day and a day before the final debate, which is to focus on national security and foreign policy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Romney don't know how to communicate with other nations, he plan for communication is the same a McCain. Bomb, Bomb, Bomb and bomb some more. Obama is mending foreign relations that Bush trashed. This is why Obama's experience as a Community Organizer comes into play. Every one in business or politics should have Community Organizer experience and know how to communicate. Skills romney don't have that may get us into another war.

If Bush had communication skills of a Community Organizer, we may not have had a war with Iraq.

]Romney doesn't know how to communicate with other nations. His plan for communication is the same a McCain. Bomb, bomb, bomb and bomb some more. Obama is mending foreign relations that Bush trashed. This is why Obama's experience as a Community Organizer comes into play. Everyone in business or politics should have Community Organizer experience and know how to communicate. Skills Romney doesn't have that may get us into another war.

Was that good communication?

LilOlLady, I wouldn't have done this to you, except that when you are going on about Obama's terrific communication skills by exhibiting your poor communication skills, you lost all credibility. Just as Obama has lost all credibility on foreign affairs and the economy long ago. A community organizer has no experience in foreign affairs or economic crises and it showed.

Iran Agrees to Nuclear Talks with US!!!!

gop_cry1.jpg

Iranian officials have insisted that the talks wait until AFTER the presidential election, a senior administration official said, telling their American counterparts that they want to know WHICH American president they would be negotiating with.
You were saying?

Iran Hostages anyone?

It's all politics. Iran would love to keep Barry in power, so they can proceed with their lethal plans to annihilate America, in addition to other countries.

SNIP:

As for the claim that Iran has agreed to talks, even that seems problematic, as the Times admits further down in its story: “American officials said they were uncertain whether Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, had signed off on the effort.” If there is no approval from the supreme leader, there is no agreement at all.

The New York Times reports (and the White House denies) that “The United States and Iran have agreed for the first time to one-on-one negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program, according to Obama administration officials, setting the stage for what could be a last-ditch diplomatic effort to avert a military strike on Iran.”

SNIP:

Two of the three assertions in that lead paragraph are demonstrably false. One-on-one negotiations have been going on for years (most recently, according to my friend “Reza Kahlili,” in Doha, where, he was told, Valerie Jarrett and other American officials recently traveled for the latest talks). The only news here is that the talks would no longer be secret. And the notion that only diplomacy can avert “a military strike on Iran” is fanciful.

SNIP:

I rather suspect that you don’t have to do anything to avoid an American military strike on Iran. I can’t imagine an Obama administration authorizing a military attack. An administration that can barely bring itself to fly air cover in Libya, and can’t bring itself to take any serious action in Syria, strikes me as very unlikely to unleash our armed forces against the mullahs.

SNIP:

The Times’ journalists — Helene Cooper and Mark Lander — then treat us to an attempt to calculate the political significance of their story, but that is as foggy as the report itself. Maybe it would help Obama claim some sort of breakthrough. On the other hand, maybe it would leave him open to the charge that Iran is using him to stall for time. Who knows?

Faster, Please! » The October Surprise

Only a idiot would take Iran at its word.....So of course the progressives do just that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc]Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, Leave Those Kids Alone!) - YouTube[/ame]​

Iran Needs Obama.....They dont like it when a president isnt kissing their ass and allowing them to rape reporters in so called protests....But as we have seen in the occupy movement Progressives dont think rape is that big a deal.

Yes! Free market economics or death! Unless of course, we can't compete. Then we shall royally fuck the free market.

LL...do you have a cuckold fetish or something? I have never seen anyone so eager to get humiliated as you are. It has nothing to do with our inability to compete. We can compete just fine. It has to do with debt and economic power. When Nixon took us off the gold standard it left our currency vulnerable. Nixon did a brilliant thing...he recognized the royal house of Saud as the legitimate rulers of Saudi Arabia...in return, as the dominant force of OPEC, they passed an agreement that oil would only be exchanged for US dollars and only in New York and London. So we took ourselves off the gold standard and put ourselves on the oil standard. It's oil that backs our currency now instead of gold.

Even better is that we don't even have to hold the oil...OPEC does that for us. This is why after Nixon cut that deal that domestic oil production took a nosedive. Why produce it ourselves when we can force OPEC to spend the money to produce the commodity that backs our currency and we can keep ours in reserve? The result is that every nation in the world has to go through us or Great Britain to get oil and a) we get a nice hefty handling fee, and b) if someone wants to get bitchy about money we own them, they suddenly get no oil. It means we can bully the rest of the world to give us whatever we want, including money, and they can't do a damn thing about it. As such our debt has been "phantom debt". It has been totally irrelevant because no one could ever afford to hold us accountable for it.....until now.

The problem is that, as I mentioned earlier, Iran (and previously Iraq) want to trade oil for Euros. Iraq actually did it....our tanks were in Baghdad a couple months later. Iran wants to because it would make them the richest nation on the planet. They are developing a nuclear weapon so they can start trading oil for a currency other than US dollars.

We can't have that. Suddenly we would become accountable for the money we owe. We would have nothing to hold over the heads of our creditors and all that debt stops being "phantom debt" and suddenly becomes "real debt". Mexico would be in better financial shape and they would suddenly have a better standard of living as well.

This is why energy independence is suddenly so important. If we lose the petrodollar then foreign nations are no longer backing our currency. This is precisely why Obama's reduction of drilling permits is a fucking catastrophe...it slows our ability to back our own currency and frankly it's Obama's policies that have led us closer to war. If we lose the petrodollar and oil starts being traded for a currency other than US dollars we will have no choice but to take the oil fields of the entire Middle East and maybe even beyond. That means widespread invasions...China and Russia won't sit back and let us do that.....it could potentially start a world war.

But I am sure all this goes right over the head of LL the cuckold. Before you post again LL, give me your safety word so I know when you have had enough.

Would you be so kind as to reveal the source of the interpretation of events that you are presenting? I suspect that you are simply paraphrasing the work of some nutter that you "discovered". While you are at it, please explain how it is that Iran will gain control the world's oil market when their economy is being strangled by sanctions and they are unable to make contracts that mean shit.

Is the path that you advocate one that respects the principles of a free market economy?

Is threatening to start a world war if we are forced to pay our debts the way that we provide a model for the rest of the world to follow?

Can you provide a source that discusses your assertion that our currency is backed by oil.

What was that you said?...That I crave attention? :cool: My reply was no one bothers to reply to you...:Dcase in point..right here. :razz:

You're a trolling idiot.:eusa_hand:

well that fine as people can have their own views but bit difficult to deal with iran leader who has such extreme views.
So if he liked fudge packers; he would be a great guy, and easy to negotiate with? :cool:
if he was someone who did not not want to wipe isreal off face of the earth and hate people due to their sexulity then he might be someone could deal with but sadly their not the case.

Ok hang on, I agree with the Israel one and hating people because of their sexuality...I'm not a big fan of pedophilia, beastiality and necrophilia, as well as homos......

What was that you said?...That I crave attention? :cool: My reply was no one bothers to reply to you...:Dcase in point..right here. :razz:

You're a trolling idiot.:eusa_hand:

Define troll. Then prove that I am a troll.

Finally, learn your place on the food chain. I am looking down at you, dummy.

Forum List

Back