Iran, A Bunch Of Dufuses

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

It's their oil.
....sorry--Iraq started shit with Iran---screwing up oil economy...THEN they unlawfully started shit with Kuwait--- = Iraq is to blame....Kuwait and Saudi oil is NOT Iraq's

That's their oil and their problem to deal with.
sorry--if something effects our economy, we can get involved
AND Kuwait and Saudi A WANTED us to
!!!!!!

Saudi Arabia never had a problem with getting our kids killed for them.

"These people"......screw that. We have NO business attacking all these countries and killing tens of thousands of innocent people.

I know, we should just take out their leaders because they are the real problem, but the people have to be strong enough to resist and avoid having the same types taking over their country again.

I think the problem in this world is that we have crazy extremists running the ME and that is where much of the world gets oil. As much as you may not like it, oil still makes the world go round.

I really also just think it's about time these people were allowed to join us in this century instead of being oppressed by their crazy dictators. That is pretty sad, and I have nothing against the Iranian people. I feel sorry for them.

It's their oil.
....sorry--Iraq started shit with Iran---screwing up oil economy...THEN they unlawfully started shit with Kuwait--- = Iraq is to blame....Kuwait and Saudi oil is NOT Iraq's

hahhahahahaha--you're joking yes??
Iraq starts a war that disrupts our oil supply and we can't/shouldn't do anything???!!!!??
hahahhahahahaha

I don't recall not being able to get oil. When was this?

It's their oil.

!!!!!!

our kids volunteered---so what?
and since you are ignorant of history, SA participated in the Gulf War also

We knew who blew it up. There was no investigation necessary. Iran's top military leader had just been assassinated. That's not war time?

The people of Iran is not accepting excuses. You on the other hand.........

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

''tens of thousands of innocents'' ----hahahahhahahaahah--bullshit

OK, hundreds of thousand.
links/proof

The major challenge in tracking the full costs of these wars is that the U.S. military doesn’t even meaningfully investigate civilian death tolls. Generally, they know it’s not good to have civilian casualties, but their focus is mainly on fighting, and there is little pressure to make protecting civilians a key priority,” said Daphne Eviatar, director of the Security With Human Rights program at Amnesty International USA. “Meanwhile, the U.S. public simply doesn’t see deaths in other countries. They don’t see civilians being killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. With everything going on in the United States at the moment, the fact that we’re even at war has largely fallen off the radar.”

It’s Time for America to Reckon With the Staggering Death Toll of the Post-9/11 Wars

We bombed a hospital for crying out loud. If you even have an ounce of humanity in you, you don't do that.

I can't believe they have owned up to it. That's good news. Too bad it took them so long though. Maybe someday, they will start acting like humans.

It took us far longer to own up to blowing up a hospital.
links/proof

Media Are Blamed as US Bombing of Afghan Hospital Is Covered Up

Just as the same as how they were led to push the Benghazi video B.S.
hahahahhahahahahahahaha!!! the MEDIA--NOT the US govenment/etc
US media spin the story to reflect positively on the culprit; they report that the US is investigating the atrocity, while failing to acknowledge that the US itself is responsible for the atrocity.
hahahahah---that's standard MSM bullshit!!!! you dumbass
it doesn't say the US did NOT take responsibility !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......there's NOTHING about a cover up in that article--it's laying the blame on the media's WORDING

The government led the media's portrayal of Benghazi being about a video. They did the same here.

It's their oil.

!!!!!!

our kids volunteered---so what?
and since you are ignorant of history, SA participated in the Gulf War also

That doesn't change what I said.

Accepting reality, you mean? The fact of the matter is, we have interests to protect there because we ARE a part of the global economy! Like it or not. You can't let these people spread out too far. They cause problems for the global economy which affects all of us.

''tens of thousands of innocents'' ----hahahahhahahaahah--bullshit

OK, hundreds of thousand.
links/proof

The major challenge in tracking the full costs of these wars is that the U.S. military doesn’t even meaningfully investigate civilian death tolls. Generally, they know it’s not good to have civilian casualties, but their focus is mainly on fighting, and there is little pressure to make protecting civilians a key priority,” said Daphne Eviatar, director of the Security With Human Rights program at Amnesty International USA. “Meanwhile, the U.S. public simply doesn’t see deaths in other countries. They don’t see civilians being killed in Iraq or Afghanistan. With everything going on in the United States at the moment, the fact that we’re even at war has largely fallen off the radar.”

It’s Time for America to Reckon With the Staggering Death Toll of the Post-9/11 Wars

We bombed a hospital for crying out loud. If you even have an ounce of humanity in you, you don't do that.
MORE PROOF you are ignorant of war history/wars/etc
sometimes militaries kill their OWN men!!
mistakes happen
at the prison uprising in Qali i Jangi, they killed their own men
The pilot mistakenly punched in the wrong coordinates, hitting the combat controller's position. The bomb's explosion killed at least four (some sources say 30[15]) allied militiamen on the northeast tower above the CAS-1 team, flipped over a friendly tank, and injured all members of the CAS-1 team, including five U.S. and two British operators
Battle of Qala-i-Jangi - Wikipedia

in PG1, an attack chopper pilot killed his own men
mistakes happen in war--it's not like when you go to Walmart !!!! it's WAR

Iranian military set to Benny Hill…
Posted by Kane on January 11, 2020 3:00 pm
Categories: Breaking

Vernon@2020Vernon

is anyone really surprised that Iran accidentally shot down a plane?

Direct link to video
Twitter

Not at all. To think that some people actually want these nuts to have nuclear anything is outrageous. If they keep fiddling around, they are probably going to have a big nuclear accident.

New Topics

Forum List

Back