iPods for All!

Polk school district to give iPods to some parents - Bay News 9

:clap2:

Just when I thought giving money to phantom districts was the worst, this takes the cake.

DAMN!

I wish that I lived in Polk County and had a child with disability!
I can see how someone of your caliber would cheat fellow Americans out of their hard earned money.

Then to wish your child had a disability shows what a scumbag you really are.

Good going, in one sentence you win the piece of shit scumbag hat. Wear it proudly.

scumbag_hat_gold.jpg

Dude, toxi was being sarcastic. You know . . making a funny? Lighten up.

Update: Must have gotten a lot of flack on this.

A Florida school district has canceled its plans to spend $350,000 in taxpayer money to buy thousands of iPods for parents of special-needs students after it was erroneously reported that federal stimulus funds were covering the costs.

FOXNews.com - School District Cancels Offer of Taxpayer-Funded iPods for Parents

And it turns out they weren't even for the kids. They were for the PARENTS! The USMB clan was right again!

Of course they were for the parents, so they would take an interest in their disabled kid's education! What kind of crap is that? Personally, I'd let the offer stand and report all the worthless parents who accepted the iPod to Social Services.

DAMN!

I can see how someone of your caliber would cheat fellow Americans out of their hard earned money.

Good going, in one sentence you win the piece of shit scumbag hat. Wear it proudly.

scumbag_hat_gold.jpg

Aw, man! I'm touched that you would be such a good friend as to offer me your hat.

But, I can assure you that you need it more than me...thus, I cannot accept your generous gift.

Update: Must have gotten a lot of flack on this.

A Florida school district has canceled its plans to spend $350,000 in taxpayer money to buy thousands of iPods for parents of special-needs students after it was erroneously reported that federal stimulus funds were covering the costs.

FOXNews.com - School District Cancels Offer of Taxpayer-Funded iPods for Parents

And it turns out they weren't even for the kids. They were for the PARENTS! The USMB clan was right again!

Of course they were for the parents, so they would take an interest in their disabled kid's education! What kind of crap is that? Personally, I'd let the offer stand and report all the worthless parents who accepted the iPod to Social Services.

Personally, I think any parent who needs to get a free ipod to take an interest in their child's education does not deserve to be a parent.... AND.... the idiots at the school district should be fired for endeavoring to misappropriate taxpayers money.

DAMN!

scumbag_hat_gold.jpg

Aw, man! I'm touched that you would be such a good friend as to offer me your hat.

But, I can assure you that you need it more than me...thus, I cannot accept your generous gift.

I will take the hat back but the tattoo across your forehead will be hard to get off.

scumbag_hat_gold.jpg

I will take the hat back but the tattoo across your forehead will be hard to get off.

No worries.

I'll just put on my hat.

cool_dude_hat-p148371089462526550t56x_210.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back