iPhone 5 September 12 possible announcement?

BecauseIKnow

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
Apple has sent out invitations only

Apple's Sept. 12 iPhone 5 event: What to expect | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews

Now im no big fan of the iPhone 4, my first touch screen phone was the Samsung galaxy s2, I took it back after a week for the Motorola photon. I wish I could upgrade to a galaxy s3 or galaxy note 2 but I'm not sure if sprint will let me slide.

So is anybody excited for this phone? I wonder if apple will compete with the new phones or just go their own way of making their customers happy

Anyone gonne preorder?

Whoopie do, who the hell cares?

I love how non stories capture people's attention.

And he'll keep us updated! Whooopie.

There is an app that will keep you up to date with Apple. Probably will keep my IPhone 4 for another year. By that time we'll get better crap.

Last edited:
  • Banned
iPhone 5 will be better than iPhone 4 but I don't see a major difference lets see where they price this at

• Banned
iPhone 5 will be better than iPhone 4 but I don't see a major difference lets see where they price this at

Really? The 5 better than the 4? Wow! A wealth of info. :lmao:

Better taller screen, better camera technology, better stronger body, better processor, and more...they still will look and feel very similiar so keeping your iPhone 4 is cool but if you have a upgrade why not?

Better taller screen, better camera technology, better stronger body, better processor, and more...they still will look and feel very similiar so keeping your iPhone 4 is cool but if you have a upgrade why not?

Why waste good money?

Why waste good money?

With an upgrade a 16gb would be 199.99, if smartphones don't mean that much too you than is would skip but if you have the cash consider it after the announcement, if it's anything more special then you can see, but im not sure what they are gonna improve I think it will be very similiar

Forum List

Back