ipad

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Yes? No? Instead of a laptop...is an ipad better? Who has one? Pros and cons, please.

My daughter has to have an Ipad for school this year.
Parents have mandatory Ipad classes they must attend.

I'll let you know.

I'll let you know.

Why is an Ipad mandatory, if you don't mind me asking? Is this a requirement just at her school, or is it a requirement throughout a larger school district that her school is part of?

My child goes to a private school. The Ipad will be loaded with 'books', sync calandars and streamline homework. Public school where I live sux and have failed my child.

I'll let you know.

Why is an Ipad mandatory, if you don't mind me asking? Is this a requirement just at her school, or is it a requirement throughout a larger school district that her school is part of?

My child goes to a private school. The Ipad will be loaded with 'books', sync calandars and streamline homework. Public school where I live sux and have failed my child.

They've failed everyone's children. Thanks for the info. Some school districts are under scrutiny right now because Apple has gotten a little friendly with greedy administrators. The LA School District in particular.

I'll let you know.

They've failed everyone's children. Thanks for the info. Some school districts are under scrutiny right now because Apple has gotten a little friendly with greedy administrators. The LA School District in particular.

Northern Cali here and I get it!

Central Cal here. If I had kids still at home...I would home school. Can't afford a private school, but no way would I send them to a public school with the way things are now. So good on mebelle for watching out for her child.

I've just bought one for my girlfriend and she loves it...much better than the old IBM laptop she was using. And since she does little else other than browse the net, send emails etc, its perfect.

New Topics

Forum List

Back