Iowa's longest-serving GOP lawmaker Andy McKean joins the Democrat Party because of President Trump

Seriously, never heard of McKean, he surely won't be missed. His reasoning for leaving the Republicans? He does not want to be a Republican with Trump as President

Iowa's longest-serving GOP lawmaker joins Democrats because of Trump - CNNPolitics

Finally.....a Republican with integrity and morals.....This is a rarity and hopefully the beginning of a trend.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 emails that were the subject of an investigation

Morals? Integrity? Not so much

Seriously, never heard of McKean, he surely won't be missed. His reasoning for leaving the Republicans? He does not want to be a Republican with Trump as President

Iowa's longest-serving GOP lawmaker joins Democrats because of Trump - CNNPolitics

Finally.....a Republican with integrity and morals.....This is a rarity and hopefully the beginning of a trend.

More disingenuous outrage from our "superiors"

Any comment on the OP?

Any comment on the OP?
Meaningless.

rats.jpg

It's starting. Not all are leaving, though. Some are thinking about a primary challenge.

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan hits Trump over Mueller report as he mulls 2020 challenge - CNNPolitics

Not integrity or morals at all. Mr. McKean just believes in the New Green Deal, reparations and combatting cow flatulence. Good luck to him with his new party which is more in tune with his ideology.

He sounds too stupid to worry about....just another out of touch never Trumper....

He just got back into politics 2 years ago, after 24 yr absence...

Any comment on the OP?
Meaningless.

Right, I know Frank's comments carried next to no value, that's why I was asking for his opinion on the fact that a long-time GOP lawmaker is siding with democrats.

This quote from McKean, concerning his opinion of Trump, speaks volumes.
"He sets, in my opinion, a poor example for the nation and particularly for our children by personally insulting -- often in a crude and juvenile fashion -- those who disagree with him, being a bully at a time when we are attempting to discourage bullying, his frequent disregard for the truth and his willingness to ridicule or marginalize people for their appearance, ethnicity or disability," he said.
I agree with that statement 110%. Trump's MO is that of a lying, juvenile bully with the mentality of a seventh grader, and Trump's ego is as fragile as an egg shell.

He's not the only one. I know somebody who switched parties for the same reason.

Any comment on the OP?
Meaningless.

Right, I know Frank's comments carried next to no value, that's why I was asking for his opinion on the fact that a long-time GOP lawmaker is siding with democrats.
I’ll ask you a question. He left politics in 1993. Comes back in 2017, as a Republican, after already knowing who Trump is, yet in early 2019 suddenly decides to change to Dem. all the while, most all, but Iowans, had never hard of him, yet he suddenly has an article created in wiki 3 hours ago, coinciding with the release of a cnn article of this relative unknown, out of the picture for 24 years until 2017, stating he is changing parties.
Coincidence?

Forum List

Back