Iowa warns international observers of arrest

They are here at the behest of several Liberal social organizations for the purpose of monitoring improprieties by Conservative groups.

Is this your opinion or do you have probative evidence of our allegations?

I really don't expect an answer, but it's worth asking if only to expose bullshit.

What is it about enforcing the law do you have a problem with? I know your dear leader could give a shit about the law, but what is your porblem with it?

What law? Iowa Code section 49.104 states that one observer is allowed in the polling place.

Yep, they allow observers from political parties, news media and campaigns, tell me where do international observers fit in these three catagories? Didn't think I'd check did ya.

5. One observer at a time representing any nonparty political organization.

Oh, maybe the catch is that they're non-political.

I don't understand... why are there even such restrictions?

The state law does not negate US treaty obligations, which are part of federal law. Tis what tis.

Notice when you start telling facts lgs and Texas run for the hills like punk bitches, I guess that's the republican way. They do it on every other post, make a crazy statement then run.

Notice when you start telling facts lgs and Texas run for the hills like punk bitches, I guess that's the republican way. They do it on every other post, make a crazy statement then run.

They have yet to provide any facts, just BS claims of shit that doesn't exist, when asked for proof, they just repeat the same crap. Saying it doesn't make it so. So your the one making crazy assumptions. Would you care to pickup the banner and provide just a little proof?

They just posted the federal law that trumps state law. If Iowa officials try to arrest un observers, which by they have observed the past 6 elections in the USA, they will be arrested them selves

Federal law trumps state law on the issue of international observers. Go read. The state officials are going to have to suck it up. Tis what tis.

There is no federal or state law on the issue of International observers, you pathetic git. However, the Constitution says the states get to make their own rules regarding elections, not the feds.

LGS is going on ignore: she simply offers nothing of import or consequence. She lost her gunfight at the Starkey Corral.

The "Stakey Corral" is a home for the retarded. You're putting LGS on ignore because your a coward.

This is a interesting topic. I'm more curious about people's opinions on why they do not want the UN observers. I'm have a good idea why people feel the way they do, but maybe there's is something I'm not considering.

The only reason the UN is sending "observers" is so they can pretend that the various tyrannies and dictatorships that infest the organization can pretend the United States is no better than they are.

They just posted the federal law that trumps state law. If Iowa officials try to arrest un observers, which by they have observed the past 6 elections in the USA, they will be arrested them selves

What federal law?

The state law does not negate US treaty obligations, which are part of federal law. Tis what tis.

Saying it over and over doesn't make it true, show me the treaty. Or show me the law, you can't because they don't exist. I've looked.
Here's the treaty:

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights

It was approved by the UN General Assembly, not the U.S. Senate. It has no force in this country.

Forum List

Back