Iowa warns international observers of arrest

I agree. I could see having observers for learning purposes, but elections in this country are nothing new. What could they possibly learn? I'm not really up to speed on this topic. What's is the reason for the UN observers?

The international observers are here to do as they do throughout the world, observe elections.

Americans are honored to demonstrate the impartiality and professionalism of our elections.

The Iowa officials will be completely polite and courteous with their guests, or they can answer to the US Marshalls.

I would like to think we have nothing to hide......but.......

I don't. I encourage observation of our process, especially by other countries. This group has released reports in 2004 and 2006. What could conservatives be concerned about with their reporting this time around?

What is it about enforcing the law do you have a problem with? I know your dear leader could give a shit about the law, but what is your porblem with it?

Federal law trumps state law on the issue of international observers. Go read. The state officials are going to have to suck it up. Tis what tis.

LGS is going on ignore: she simply offers nothing of import or consequence. She lost her gunfight at the Starkey Corral.

Federal law trumps state law on the issue of international observers. Go read. The state officials are going to have to suck it up. Tis what tis.

LGS is going on ignore: she simply offers nothing of import or consequence. She lost her gunfight at the Starkey Corral.

OMG Thank you!!!!!!! Wow.. Had I know that's all it took to make Fakey's ignore list, I would have mentioned arresting libruls long ago!

I would like to think we have nothing to hide......but.......

I don't. I encourage observation of our process, especially by other countries. This group has released reports in 2004 and 2006. What could conservatives be concerned about with their reporting this time around?

What is it about enforcing the law do you have a problem with? I know your dear leader could give a shit about the law, but what is your porblem with it?

What law? Iowa Code section 49.104 states that one observer is allowed in the polling place.

:lol: Seawytch, they simply are not real quick about this. Give em slack.

What law? Iowa Code section 49.104 states that one observer is allowed in the polling place.

Show me the federal law you're refering to. It doesn't exist.

Yep, they allow observers from political parties, news media and campaigns, tell me where do international observers fit in these three catagories? Didn't think I'd check did ya.

This is a interesting topic. I'm more curious about people's opinions on why they do not want the UN observers. I'm have a good idea why people feel the way they do, but maybe there's is something I'm not considering.

I agree. I could see having observers for learning purposes, but elections in this country are nothing new. What could they possibly learn? I'm not really up to speed on this topic. What's is the reason for the UN observers?

snot nosed sniveling libturds whined to the UN that the big bad Republicans were doing cheating shit. get the irony?

Forum List

Back