Iowa... Ron Paul has it in the bag.

Because they like him, strange I know. There are lots of democrats not exactly pleased with Obama.

Iowa never picks the nominee in the GOP caucus. So whatever Paul does doesn't matter. I predict he will wash out before Super Tuesday.

I don’t know who will win in Iowa

The polls seem to confirm that there is a lot of anti-Mitt feeling out there. Each of the leaders has been a new ‘not Romney’ candidate who would be replaced by another ‘not Romney’ candidate.

If Romney wins in Iowa (a distinct possibility) and then in NH strong probability), he will have strong momentum moving toward Michigan (Romney land) and beyond.

This suggests to me that as next Tuesday approaches, the ‘not Romney’ people will coalesque around one man. That is the 75% of the people who don’t like Romney will abandon their favorite to rally around candidate that can beat him in Iowa the 3rd.

I expect that there will be a sharp drop in support for Santorum, and Bauchman ect. and a surge in support for Paul and Gingrich.

Paul will talk to the Amadinajad in Iran while they are delivering nukes to our cities. They can do it from Mexico with trucks. He wants Israel to get out of their own country. I expect that most Americans will perceive that Ron Paul’s elevator does not always go all of the way to the top.

I don’t know who will win in Iowa

The polls seem to confirm that there is a lot of anti-Mitt feeling out there. Each of the leaders has been a new ‘not Romney’ candidate who would be replaced by another ‘not Romney’ candidate.

If Romney wins in Iowa (a distinct possibility) and then in NH strong probability), he will have strong momentum moving toward Michigan (Romney land) and beyond.

This suggests to me that as next Tuesday approaches, the ‘not Romney’ people will coalesque around one man. That is the 75% of the people who don’t like Romney will abandon their favorite to rally around candidate that can beat him in Iowa the 3rd.

I expect that there will be a sharp drop in support for Santorum, and Bauchman ect. and a surge in support for Paul and Gingrich.

Paul will talk to the Amadinajad in Iran while they are delivering nukes to our cities. They can do it from Mexico with trucks. He wants Israel to get out of their own country. I expect that most Americans will perceive that Ron Paul’s elevator does not always go all of the way to the top.

Again, don't give a flip about the Zionists...

Screw them.

And the bizarre paranoia that they are going to deliver nukes by truck make what Paul says seem sane by comparison.

Paul might win Iowa, Romney will win New Hampshire, but you might see Paul making it close (especially if Democrats show up with the intent to cause mischeif) and then it will be down to South Carolina, where Newt is from a neighboring state.

So Ironically, it's in Mitt's interest for Paul to win Iowa, and Newt's interest for him to win NH.

What an absolutely fouled up system.

Obama will easily skate to a second term.

Iowa never picks the nominee in the GOP caucus. So whatever Paul does doesn't matter. I predict he will wash out before Super Tuesday.

Well, that's not true. They picked the candidate in 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2004. It was only 2008 that was an anomoly. (True, two of those were unopposed incumbants, but it is what it is.) You have to go back to 1988 before that to find one that didn't pick the winner.

First it was ...Ron Paul will not win Iowa
Now it is well Iowa doesn't count anyway...
He will not win NH....
Then it will be NH doesn't count anyway...
Next it will be "Ron Paul we love you please save us from Obama!"

Ron Paul will win the nomination....

Lets not forget that democrats can vote in some states.....

I've heard a number of democrats say they are switching to vote for Ron Paul.

I switched from independent to vote for Ron Paul in Kansas. I am converting everyone I know to vote for Ron Paul. I heard a clear liberal tell someone yesterday that he is voting for Ron Paul. I asked him why and he said ' i dunno, I dont follow politics. But my buddy does and he is all about Ron Paul '.

Ron Paul will win the nomination....

Lets not forget that democrats can vote in some states.....

I've heard a number of democrats say they are switching to vote for Ron Paul.

I switched from independent to vote for Ron Paul in Kansas. I am converting everyone I know to vote for Ron Paul. I heard a clear liberal tell someone yesterday that he is voting for Ron Paul. I asked him why and he said ' i dunno, I dont follow politics. But my buddy does and he is all about Ron Paul '.

Perfect Ron Paul voter: I don't know much about anything but other people like him so he must be OK.
That's how Obama got elected in the first place.

Can anyone stop Ron Paul from winning Iowa? - Yahoo! News

With Romney slipping & Gingrich loooooooong gone in Iowa it looks like Paul owns Iowa. New Hampshire looks a completely different story though...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

...as Romney holds a commanding lead with Gingrich barely leading Paul in a TIGHT 2nd/3rd position. With New Hampshire looming up on the horizon shortly will Paul be able to take his Iowa victory into New Hampshire for another 1st place win???

Think what you want about Paul, but he has absolutely no chance in beating Obama.

More like Obama has no chance of being re-elected. The great pretender is done. Liberals would be good to get behind Ron Paul, many of the issues he is fighting for are issues that most liberals consider.

Forum List

Back