Iowa... Ron Paul has it in the bag.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Can anyone stop Ron Paul from winning Iowa? - Yahoo! News

With Romney slipping & Gingrich loooooooong gone in Iowa it looks like Paul owns Iowa. New Hampshire looks a completely different story though...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

...as Romney holds a commanding lead with Gingrich barely leading Paul in a TIGHT 2nd/3rd position. With New Hampshire looming up on the horizon shortly will Paul be able to take his Iowa victory into New Hampshire for another 1st place win???

I seriously hope that Ron Paul is only in the White house as a Dinner guest. However, he is still better than what we have now..........

This coming vote is simple.

Do you support continued corruption or not?

This admin is the most corrupt of my lifetime, possibly in our entire history.

A new poll of the clown candidates has Romney in 1st, Paul is 2nd, Santorum in 3rd and Newt 4th.

This is why all these polls are just silly. They change daily and the clowns are all over the map with a new FAVE every week or so, in the clown car, out of the clown car, the darling, the loser and on and on.

Franlky, makes me wonder why the rw's can't make up their minds. All they seem to know is that they've been told to hate President Obama and, by gawd, they do. LOL

...accurate as it is an average of all polls conducted. Ron has held a fairly STEADY rise in his accent to #1 position in Iowa. The RCP poll spread average certainly could be in error but to my findings it has been accurate so far. The poll reflects Ron Paul's WIDE base of support, which is considerable. I do expect Mitt Romney to 'clean house' in New Hampshire with Ron in a distant 2nd place... just as the RCP poll is showing.

wouldn't it be wise to see who wins next week before projecting a winner?

...polls taken. I find RCP polling with it's average spread to be EXTREMELY accurate. No one to my knowledge hates president Obama. Why would they? He's just another American like the rest of us. Some folks may not care for his policies but to say they hate the man because he is Barack Obama seems a tad ridiculous to me. Would you hate Clint Eastwood because Clint holds Libertarian viewpoints... I would think not!

A new poll of the clown candidates has Romney in 1st, Paul is 2nd, Santorum in 3rd and Newt 4th.

This is why all these polls are just silly. They change daily and the clowns are all over the map with a new FAVE every week or so, in the clown car, out of the clown car, the darling, the loser and on and on.

Franlky, makes me wonder why the rw's can't make up their minds. All they seem to know is that they've been told to hate President Obama and, by gawd, they do. LOL

The RCP polling is pretty close to gospel truth, but YOUR RIGHT on this one... I mean one good hot scandal & a front runner can be toast in seconds!!!

wouldn't it be wise to see who wins next week before projecting a winner?

I 100% agree.

Cool down BOBO, Iowa ain't over until it's over. Newt not only 3 weeks or so ago claimed Iowa was his and he would win the nomination.

Don't be "that guy."

With Romney slipping & Gingrich loooooooong gone in Iowa it looks like Paul owns Iowa. New Hampshire looks a completely different story though...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

...as Romney holds a commanding lead with Gingrich barely leading Paul in a TIGHT 2nd/3rd position. With New Hampshire looming up on the horizon shortly will Paul be able to take his Iowa victory into New Hampshire for another 1st place win???

The only reason NH isnt demanding the revolution is because Dr Paul has been working Iowa. After his landslide victory in Iowa expect him to shift gears to NH.

I seriously hope that Ron Paul is only in the White house as a Dinner guest. However, he is still better than what we have now..........

I do so agree with you. He really wouldn't be able to do much damage with a GOP controlled Congress, in both Houses....:eusa_pray:

Ron Paul will win the nomination....

Lets not forget that democrats can vote in some states.....

Think what you want about Paul, but he has absolutely no chance in beating Obama.

Mitt Romney Takes Iowa Lead In New CNN Poll

:D

As of this moment in time, I have a feeling IA will go with Santorum or Bachmann. They went with Huckabee last time and H. has the same values that S. and B. have which are very conservative and religious with a strong emphasis on the family.

As of this moment in time, I have a feeling IA will go with Santorum or Bachmann. They went with Huckabee last time and H. has the same values that S. and B. have which are very conservative and religious with a strong emphasis on the family.

The problem is they have been divided between Bachmann and Santorum, which opens it up for someone else to take the lead.

Mitt Romney Takes Iowa Lead In New CNN Poll

:D

This still doesnt address that polls are meaningless when it comes to caucuses.

Forum List

Back