Iowa Republicans wince at Sarah Palin's $100K speaking fee

The big deal is the fact that it is Palin.

She scares the hell out of them.

Repeating it over and over again wont make it true.

They use that line because deep down they know they fucked up big time jumping on the bandwagon of this airhead before they realized how truly useless she was, but in traditional rightwing fashion they can't admit they were wrong, or concede that the left is and was absolutely right about Palin.

Still scared of her or you would not be on this thread, you got your underware all tied up in a knot and it's choking off your brain. Palin rocks, and she has you and the rest of you libs shakin in your booties. She is the female version of the great Ronald Reagan and you know what he did to you guys. That's what you are afraid of.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.
Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

Obama has played golf 24 times since he took office, less than a year. Bush played golf 24 times during his entire 8 years.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: A little tit for tat for mind numb liberals, who sweat the petty things.

Atta way, Mapes!!! You tell 'em!!!

It's all about the money for Palin now. And all of these "conservatives" are falling for it. BEAUTIFUL!

LMAO...spoken by a liberal who supports a president who has spent 26 days and/or nights at fundraisers while we have brave men and women waitring for him to decide if he should give them the support they need.

And HE is supposed ot be working for the people...not for his party's financial needs.

But please....continue with the hypocrisy.

Do you REALLY want to get into a discussion about hypocrisy, neocon???

487 Days At Camp David For Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.
Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

What--and you complain

That means there were three years that Bush was not at work--we only suffered under directly under Bush for 5 years. And you complain? What--you wanted to suffer for six?

I suggest that you suck a fart out of my ass
There are very few rules here, but changing quotes is one that is not allowed.
I personally think it's an insult to Gunny, who gives pretty wide latitude here otherwise.
If it's worth the infraction to you, then go ahead.

It used to be allowed, as long as there was some indication that it's been altered. Such as "fixed it for you." But a very small number of crybabies (led by RGS) bitched enough to get it banned.

I suggest that you suck a fart out of my ass
I personally think it's an insult to Gunny, who gives pretty wide latitude here otherwise.

It used to be allowed, as long as there was some indication that it's been altered. Such as "fixed it for you." But a very small number of crybabies (led by RGS) bitched enough to get it banned.
Personally, I find it pretty egregious to alter the words someone said, as if they'd said it.
There are many ways to dick with someone if one feels like it, but changing quotes is just wrong to me.

Personally, I find it pretty egregious to alter the words someone said, as if they'd said it.
There are many ways to dick with someone if one feels like it, but changing quotes is just wrong to me.

I agree...
No place for it anywhere...it is a sign of weakness.
How ya doing dear?

I agree...
No place for it anywhere...it is a sign of weakness.
How ya doing dear?
Just fine, my friend. :)

And I still suggest that you suck a fart out of my ass... but then again, a leftist partisan asshole like you might actually be turned on by that suggestion

Forum List

Back