Iowa Republicans wince at Sarah Palin's $100K speaking fee

Most on the right never really did take her as a serious presidential nominee, It was the left that were hyperventilating over the possibility.

I would love for her to be the presidental nominee! ;)
Especially if she keeps pulling this kind of crap.:lol:

When Obama became more and more popular earlier in the Primaries, many conservatives and republicans, myself included, posted on boards such as this making very similar jokes.....because we were nervous about the candidate.

Hmmm......
trust me I am not nervous about Palin!:lol:
I think she is a moron and I realize most people feel the same way.

I would love for her to be the presidental nominee! ;)
Especially if she keeps pulling this kind of crap.:lol:

When Obama became more and more popular earlier in the Primaries, many conservatives and republicans, myself included, posted on boards such as this making very similar jokes.....because we were nervous about the candidate.

Hmmm......
trust me I am not nervous about Palin!:lol:
I think she is a moron and I realize most people feel the same way.

See...you are quite nervous.
And one very poor liar.

If she can get that dollar amount for her services as a speaker... great... if not... who cares??

But at least the market for her services will determine whether she gets that pay or not

Oh... and already funny to see the obligatory 'But Boooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhh' post by one of the wingers... priceless
I thought the post "but Obama!" was funnier.

I heard a rumor that Huckabee is back on his diet. That might be a clue:lol::lol:

I hate to keep bring this up....but, wasn't it Hillary that the right was calling the "ordained one" leading up to the presidential campaign? Who on the left really considered obama until after the primaries were going on?
Some of you people are not acting very intelligent on this.

And that has what to do with what?

Really nothing, other than the fact that the left seems to think that the right needs a candidate 3 years from the next election. I guess that has to do with your what. :lol:

I don't blame her a bit, what would she be going for anyway, there is no one there yet that is running for anything I know of and it's a little soon to tell who any candidates are for the GOP ticket inn 2012. Palin has made it very clear that she will stand behind conservative candidates and not just a party. She may decide not to run at all, she is doing very well with her book coming out and she will shortly be interviewed by Oprah which will help send the sales of her book through the roof. Why speak in Iowa, if you are not going to make money.

Oh, BTW, for you Libs, Obama is selling the White house bowling alley and other amenities and White house priviledges to his supporters. A night in the Lincoln bedroom is next, of course, that's not considered raising money, now is it. LMAO Hypocrites you are.

Last edited:
It's all about the money for Palin now. And all of these "conservatives" are falling for it. BEAUTIFUL!

LMAO...spoken by a liberal who supports a president who has spent 26 days and/or nights at fundraisers while we have brave men and women waitring for him to decide if he should give them the support they need.

And HE is supposed ot be working for the people...not for his party's financial needs.

But please....continue with the hypocrisy.

Do you REALLY want to get into a discussion about hypocrisy, neocon???

487 Days At Camp David For Bush - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.
Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

Obama has played golf 24 times since he took office, less than a year. Bush played golf 24 times during his entire 8 years.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: A little tit for tat for mind numb liberals, who sweat the petty things.

The $100,000 speach fee she is charging is just a nicer way to snub the GOP. They did nothing for her, so why should she do anything for them.

She does not need them anyway, she has the full attention of the conservatives in this country and according to the polls they make up a whopping 40% of the population while you libs, or the new name you call yourselves, progressives, only make up 20%.

And the point of this thread is....... ?????????????????

To vent their fears of Sara Palin.

Amazing how they have more to say about Palin than they do about Obama.

LMAO....Biden is the VP and he gets mentioned less in 9 months than Palin does in a year.
Biden hasn't whored himself.

I can't wait til Palin runs for pres...it's going to be extremely amusing.

Nice deflection up the thread, btw.

LMAO....Biden is the VP and he gets mentioned less in 9 months than Palin does in a year.

Not sure where the deflection was...but I wont lose sleep over it.

So I guess someone speaking for money like...oh, I dont know....Al Gore...is whoring oneself.

And I guess the DNC sees it as appropriate to Whore Obama 26 times in 9 months.

Come to think about it...anyone on tv is whoring themselves if they are getting paid a salary to speak on TV....

Your logic is pathetic. It is like debating a child.

If that happens, which it may or may not, I don't think you will be so amused. Anyway, by the time Obama is through with his first term, you could run your local dog catcher and the dog catcher will win. He is going to beat President Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the WORST president in history, hell, he's already done that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So I guess someone speaking for money like...oh, I dont know....Al Gore...is whoring oneself.

Come to think about it...anyone on tv is whoring themselves if they are getting paid a salary to speak on TV....

Thanks.

You're deflection was but, but Obama.

The new but, but Clinton.

If that happens, which it may or may not, I don't think you will be so amused. Anyway, by the time Obama is through with his first term, you could run your local dog catcher and the dog catcher will win. He is going to beat President Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for the WORST president in history, hell, he's already done that. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Be that as it may, I will still be extremely amused for quite a long time if Palin runs.

How true, but that's also because Biden blows it everytime he opens his mouth and says something really stupid, so I am sure Obama has duct taped his mouth shut.:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks.

Please show me where I said "But But Obama"......You will not be able to.
It was not me.
You outright lied.
Why?

Thanks.

It was not me.
You outright lied.
Why?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rah-palins-100k-speaking-fee.html#post1661363

Thanks.

It was not me.
You outright lied.
Why?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rah-palins-100k-speaking-fee.html#post1661363

Not sure what you are up to...but to post a link to your post that HAS THE LINK does nothing for me.

WHy are you making it seem that I did something I never did?

What is your angle here?

I can't even imagine Sarah Palin running for President in this century, not after abandoning Alaska in her first term without a good reason i.e. health. Would anyone trust her to complete her first term? And then if she ran with a nincompoop like Biden, we'd all fear he'd end up as President!!!

Yes, I know that Palin/Biden would be separate tickets, but I'm just pointing out that we have not had great options as number two's lately.

There hasn't been a VP that had an ounce of class let alone ability to replace the President since maybe Dan Quayle and his abilities would be suspect to everyone on the left. The truth is we can't afford to lose a President with the shit they put in as running mates.

Immie

Last edited:

I can't even imagine Sarah Palin running for President in this century, not after abandoning Alaska in her first term without a good reason i.e. health. Would anyone trust her to complete her first term? And then if she ran with a nincompoop like Biden, we'd all fear he'd end up as President!!!

Yes, I know that Palin/Biden would be separate tickets, but I'm just pointing out that we have not had great options as number two's lately.

There hasn't been a VP that had an ounce of class let alone ability to replace the President since maybe Dan Quayle and his abilities would be suspect to everyone on the left. The truth is we can't afford to loose a President with the shit they put in as running mates.

Immie

I do not know enough about Palin's overall foreign policy phiosophy yet to say I would or would not vote for her.

However, given a choice of a politician that runs for Senator and then diregards his/her responsibility as senator so he/she can run for Presidnet is, to me, more outrageous than running for Governor and then resigning to prepare for running for President.

At least Palin was responsible enough to give up her position to someone who will apply 100% of their time to it.

I cringe at ALL those that run for President while they are on our DIME as an elected official...and skirting thoise reponsibilities.

That was my FIRST complaint about McCain....and one reaon I did not want him on the GOP ticket.

Forum List

Back