Iowa Passes Plan to Convert to 100 Percent Renewable Energy

I love renewable energy, but I don't know if it's possible.

They're gonna need a shitload of back-up batteries for foggy days with no sun or wind.

Then why are energy companies afraid of renewables?

they're not who do you think is building these windmills
big energy is more than ready to take government subsidies then charge you exorbitant prices

The question is why would anyone want to build a power system that only provides less than 30% of it's rated output ?
Because that 30% that is produced by the mills is cheaper than the electricity produced by the coal, gas, or nuclear plants.

I love renewable energy, but I don't know if it's possible.

They're gonna need a shitload of back-up batteries for foggy days with no sun or wind.

Then why are energy companies afraid of renewables?

they're not who do you think is building these windmills
big energy is more than ready to take government subsidies then charge you exorbitant prices

The question is why would anyone want to build a power system that only provides less than 30% of it's rated output ?
Because that 30% that is produced by the mills is cheaper than the electricity produced by the coal, gas, or nuclear plants.
not really. You like to use nominal capacity in your price estimates but in reality since wind actually produces only 25% of its nominal rating the actual price is 4 times higher

not really. You like to use nominal capacity in your price estimates but in reality since wind actually produces only 25% of its nominal rating the actual price is 4 times higher
After one year, the power output of a Wind Turbine drops 12%, after one year the power output of a wind turbine drops 12%. After 10 years wind turbines are producing next to nothing.

After one year, the power output of a Wind Turbine drops 12%, after one year the power output of a wind turbine drops 12%. After 10 years wind turbines are producing next to nothing.
My goodness, Ms. Elektra, what a lying little fuck you are. Please provide links for that stinky 'fact' you just pulled out of your ass.

My goodness, Ms. Elektra, what a lying little fuck you are. Please provide links for that stinky 'fact' you just pulled out of your ass.
Old Crock, you are claiming that Wind Turbines never deteriorate over time? Please provide links for that stinky 'fact' you just pulled out of your ass.

Nobody in Iowa like the Wind Turbines, except for those who directly profit. One notable fact about Iowa, Gasoline costs more in Iowa than in the neighboring states, due to Green Energy. That is a fact.

And Ms. Elektra posts another 'stinky' fact, with zero links to back up the silly assertation.
The only thing stinky is Old Crock sitting around scratching his stinky old ass. Everything in this thread is lie, even the title. The only Renewable about Renewable energy is the lies they generate.

Forum List

Back