Iowa passes heartbeat law,hoping to get challenge to end Roe Vs Wade at SC

No, they have cursed us with 4 decades of fighting the same thing over and over.

They made shit up, and the SC is not supposed to make shit up. That's how you get bullshit like Plessey and Kelo.

Interpretations of the law that reflect the popular will of the time... um, yeah, I guess.

Look, nobody thought it was a big deal when it passed, because Doctors were already performing them and writing something else on the chart. The Catholics whined, but the Catholic church whined about Birth Control pills while rank and file Catholics ran out and bought them.

Then what happened was the inbred racist Evangelical cocksuckers in the South needed and issue after they lost on segregation one last time. So after years of considering Abortion to be "A Catholic Thing" (and those fuckers really, really didn't like Catholics and still don't.) they suddenly decided this was the worst thing ever...

And the hilarious thing... the GOP Keeps playing them for suckers. 'Yup, you keep being upset about those abortions, Cleetus, while I count the tax cut your grandchildren will be paying for!"

You just can't fathom people disagreeing with you for valid reasons, you have to justify everything via hate, ignorance, or delusion.

it just shows how vapid of a person you really are.

You just can't fathom people disagreeing with you for valid reasons, you have to justify everything via hate, ignorance, or delusion.

If you keep getting taken for a ride for 40 years, there's a certain point where i just have to conclude you are validly stupid.

45 years since Roe.

4 Tax Cuts for rich people
0 Bans on abortion.

Do the fucking math.

If you keep getting taken for a ride for 40 years, there's a certain point where i just have to conclude you are validly stupid.

45 years since Roe.

4 Tax Cuts for rich people
0 Bans on abortion.

Do the fucking math.

At the State level things get passed, and mostly shot down, but the effort is there at that level.

At the State level things get passed, and mostly shot down, but the effort is there at that level.

Sorry, I don't want my health care decided by the clowns in Springfield or any other state capital.

But you keep avoiding the question.

0 Bans on abortion
4 tax cuts for rich people.

Why do you think that is? I mean, you guys are saving THE BABIES!!!! We have to save the BABIES!!!!! That's a little more important than making sure Richard Douchebag III can get his Dressage Horse, doncha think?

Sorry, I don't want my health care decided by the clowns in Springfield or any other state capital.

But you keep avoiding the question.

0 Bans on abortion
4 tax cuts for rich people.

Why do you think that is? I mean, you guys are saving THE BABIES!!!! We have to save the BABIES!!!!! That's a little more important than making sure Richard Douchebag III can get his Dressage Horse, doncha think?

And yet idiots like you want the feds to handle it

I get the same tax cuts, so I don't see why you bitch about them. Funny thing about taxing the wealthy, they are the ones who pay the most taxes, and get the most benefits from cuts. shocking, i know.

You are such a pathetic miserly jealous fuck.

I get the same tax cuts, so I don't see why you bitch about them. Funny thing about taxing the wealthy, they are the ones who pay the most taxes, and get the most benefits from cuts. shocking, i know.

Okay, you see, the problem is, when you give tax cuts to rich people, sooner or later, they are going to want to cut Nana and Pop-Pop's Medicare and Social Security to pay for them. That's why I bitch about them.

Okay, you see, the problem is, when you give tax cuts to rich people, sooner or later, they are going to want to cut Nana and Pop-Pop's Medicare and Social Security to pay for them. That's why I bitch about them.

You bitch about them because you are a jealous ****.

Social security is supposed to fund itself, so I don't know why you include that in general federal taxation.

You bitch about them because you are a jealous ****.

Social security is supposed to fund itself, so I don't know why you include that in general federal taxation.

Because the money that was set aside for that was converted into federal bonds that the Feds have to pay back now. And that comes from general fund. You see, if the rich PAID THEIR FAIR SHARE for their corporate welfare and wars, they wouldn't have needed to break into the Federal lock Box to pay for that shit.

So now they are talking about slashing Medicare and Social Security because they can't make good on their promises.

New Topics

Forum List

Back