Iowa looks to punish businesses who hire illegals

Its already against the law to hire illegals.

Kind of a moot point for Iowa if you ask me.

Rivera was charged with first degree murder in the death of 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts. Rivera worked on Yarrabee Farms, a dairy operation in Brooklyn. The farm is co-owned by Dane Lang and Eric Lang. They are relatives of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican politician and farm leader in Iowa.

Bahena-Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm in the region. The farm owner Dane Lang originally said that he used the E-Verify system to check whether Bahena-Rivera was an illegal alien, saying that he passed the screening.

Lang admitted that his farm did not use E-Verify to check the legal status of Bahena-Rivera, noting that the illegal alien used a fake or stolen photo ID and provided a fraudulent Social Security card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here we have a group of Republicans, LYING to everyfvckingone, about illegals that all the Republicans are bitching about.

Sounds to me like it's the same ole Republican song & dance; MONEY rules & fvck everything else.

You would be 100% right, but you forgot to toss both parts in there. Until Chelse Clinton is killed by a drunk driver from Guatemala, or Sasha Obama is gang raped by 6 dudes from El Salvador, or the jab girls get hacked to death with machetes nothing will happen as long as folks get cheap labor.

That is pretty fvcking hilarious of you to deflect from the FACTS (LISTED BELOW) of this case by some lame ass attempt at going after Democrats.

1. the perp was employed by & housed by a Republican affiliated farming operation
2. the Republican owners claimed to have checked the perp using the E-Verify system
3. the Republican owners later confessed they NEVER utilized the E-Verify system to check the immigration status of Tibbett's murderer.
4. Immediately after the murder of Tibbetts & the arrest of the perp, EVERY SINGLE USMB Republican leaning member was screaming to high Hell about illegal immigration.

You are one funny son of a bitch; you also have a stand-up act too, right?

Lie # 1 I blame all of them. Every citizekilled by an illegal is the fault of every American who pays them for anything.

Let's blame all Americans for the A bombs dropped on Japan while we're at it.

I knew you were a comedian; thanks
Why not? Aren't we all responsible? I am glad we did it. Better that they die than American boys dying.

Rivera was charged with first degree murder in the death of 20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts. Rivera worked on Yarrabee Farms, a dairy operation in Brooklyn. The farm is co-owned by Dane Lang and Eric Lang. They are relatives of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican politician and farm leader in Iowa.

Bahena-Rivera worked at Yarrabee Farms, a dairy farm in the region. The farm owner Dane Lang originally said that he used the E-Verify system to check whether Bahena-Rivera was an illegal alien, saying that he passed the screening.

Lang admitted that his farm did not use E-Verify to check the legal status of Bahena-Rivera, noting that the illegal alien used a fake or stolen photo ID and provided a fraudulent Social Security card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here we have a group of Republicans, LYING to everyfvckingone, about illegals that all the Republicans are bitching about.

Sounds to me like it's the same ole Republican song & dance; MONEY rules & fvck everything else.

You would be 100% right, but you forgot to toss both parts in there. Until Chelse Clinton is killed by a drunk driver from Guatemala, or Sasha Obama is gang raped by 6 dudes from El Salvador, or the jab girls get hacked to death with machetes nothing will happen as long as folks get cheap labor.

That is pretty fvcking hilarious of you to deflect from the FACTS (LISTED BELOW) of this case by some lame ass attempt at going after Democrats.

1. the perp was employed by & housed by a Republican affiliated farming operation
2. the Republican owners claimed to have checked the perp using the E-Verify system
3. the Republican owners later confessed they NEVER utilized the E-Verify system to check the immigration status of Tibbett's murderer.
4. Immediately after the murder of Tibbetts & the arrest of the perp, EVERY SINGLE USMB Republican leaning member was screaming to high Hell about illegal immigration.

You are one funny son of a bitch; you also have a stand-up act too, right?

Lie # 1 I blame all of them. Every citizekilled by an illegal is the fault of every American who pays them for anything.

Let's blame all Americans for the A bombs dropped on Japan while we're at it.

I knew you were a comedian; thanks
Why not? Aren't we all responsible? I am glad we did it. Better that they die than American boys dying.

Or Americans dying because a rich congressman need his lawn mowed for $20.00. Like I said, until a presidents kid is gang raped and chopped up with machetes illegal immigration won’t be consistent an issue to them.

Forum List

Back