Iowa High Information Democrat Voters Can't Name Anything Hillary Accomplished As Sec Of State

Her own Party is desperately seeking alternative candidates. Most fully understand the Clintons are the most corrupt Politicians in America. They even surpass the Bush's in that regard. But she's not completely done yet. Lots & lots of dumbed-down Americans out there.

This sounds like you assign a low probability to Hillary winning the nomination and a very low probability to her winning the general. What probability do you give to her being elected President?

Her chances are still pretty good. The Democrats don't wanna be accused of 'hating women.' You have to understand their voter base. So she's still their #1 for now.

And the second issue, being elected President?

Her own Party is desperately seeking alternative candidates. Most fully understand the Clintons are the most corrupt Politicians in America. They even surpass the Bush's in that regard. But she's not completely done yet. Lots & lots of dumbed-down Americans out there.

This sounds like you assign a low probability to Hillary winning the nomination and a very low probability to her winning the general. What probability do you give to her being elected President?
I say she wont even make it through the first half of the primaries. Martin O'Malley will force her out along with her scandals.

Ok. Suppose someone offered to make a bet with you for $25 if Hillary drops out of the race by March 17th 2016, and O'Malley will be the eventual nominee, would you take it?
Absolutely.

omalleyfamily.jpg

Ok. I'm then offering that bet to you. Still interested?
Yea I'll take it.

Her chances are still pretty good. The Democrats don't wanna be accused of 'hating women.' You have to understand their voter base. So she's still their #1 for now.

And the second issue, being elected President?
First things first. Lets wait to see who the Repub nominee is.

The only thing saving Hillary Clinton right now, is the loony Democrat fear of being accused of 'hating women.' Being accused of being 'Racist' and 'Hating Women' is a dumb White Communist/Progressive's biggest fear in life. That's all she has going for her right now. She shouldn't be President. Period, end of story.

I say she wont even make it through the first half of the primaries. Martin O'Malley will force her out along with her scandals.

Ok. Suppose someone offered to make a bet with you for $25 if Hillary drops out of the race by March 17th 2016, and O'Malley will be the eventual nominee, would you take it?
Absolutely.

omalleyfamily.jpg

Yea I'll take it.

Great. I've marked it down on Prediction Book. I do think by the way that this is highly unlikely, since you have to have two unlikely events happening: One that Hillary withdraws middle of the primaries rather than fighting it out until the nomination, and two that an unknown ends up as the actual nominee. If it came down to say Bernie Sanders and O'Malley, I think Sanders would clean O'Malley's clock. And the possibility of things getting so bad that the actual nominee ends up being picked at the convention is always possible.

Absolutely.

omalleyfamily.jpg

Yea I'll take it.

So, Hillary is still in, and O'Malley is out. Has this resolved itself, and what is the most convenient way for you to pay up? (I can if you want send you my Paypal details.)

Not to dispute any of that? But some of us understand it's the entire system and that the "good guys" and the "bad guys" are merely riding in different cars of the same train.

Forum List

Back