Iowa governor signs 'Heartbeat Bill'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But it's not real a heartbeat, right Dimocrats ?

Iowa Bans Most Abortions As Governor Signs 'Heartbeat' Bill

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds signed one of the country's most restrictive abortion bills into law on Friday.

The so-called "heartbeat" legislation bans abortions once a fetal heartbeat has been detected, at about six weeks of pregnancy. Exceptions are made in cases of rape, incest or medical emergency.

Republican state lawmakers worked late into the night this week to push the measure forward. During Tuesday's debate in the Statehouse, Rep. Sandy Salmon said, "A baby has become something we can throw away. This bill says it's time to change the way we think about unborn life."

The bill passed the state House on Tuesday and the state Senate early Wednesday. Then it landed on Reynolds' desk.

Iowa Bans Most Abortions As Governor Signs 'Heartbeat' Bill

They still sell clothes hangers in stores there though

True, and there are other ways you can kill your baby as well.
You can just put a baby up for adoption. You don’t have to kill it. If you want to terminate your fetus, you’ll have to get creative in Ohio; jk it will be overturned by the courts.

It will certainly get challenged at least. The left won't take not being able to stop that heartbeat lying down.

They still sell clothes hangers in stores there though

True, and there are other ways you can kill your baby as well.
You can just put a baby up for adoption. You don’t have to kill it. If you want to terminate your fetus, you’ll have to get creative in Ohio; jk it will be overturned by the courts.

It will certainly get challenged at least. The left won't take not being able to stop that heartbeat lying down.
Stopping the heartbeat with the woman standing would be impractical

I don't see on what grounds such a bill could be over turned.

I don't see on what grounds such a bill could be over turned.
Well I wouldn’t expect you to. Low info, brain damaged, and all the rest that you are.

Well I wouldn’t expect you to. Low info, brain damaged, and all the rest that you are.
Well this is where I expected you to step in and provide good sound legal and logical information explaining to all where my claim is amiss and why you are correct.

But of course you did not do that in favor of invective and dick-like insults. You can still point out your legal rationale but of course we both know you have none. You have only the ingrained behavior of a real asshole to go on. So sad.

Well this is where I expected you to step in and provide good sound legal and logical information explaining to all where my claim is amiss and why you are correct.

But of course you did not do that in favor of invective and dick-like insults. You can still point out your legal rationale but of course we both know you have none. You have only the ingrained behavior of a real asshole to go on. So sad.
Let’s make this simple. The OP’s article is a year old. Look up what happened when the law went to court.

Let’s make this simple. The OP’s article is a year old. Look up what happened when the law went to court.
That a low level leftist judge threw out the law is a given. I wanted to know is why YOU thought the bill was illegal.
Of course now you can simply ape whatever you read in some write up. You're a fucking intellectual pariah.

That a low level leftist judge threw out the law is a given. I wanted to know is why YOU thought the bill was illegal.
Of course now you can simply ape whatever you read in some write up. You're a fucking intellectual pariah.
Lol that's not what you wanted to know. But I'll answer. They tried to pass a dumb little technicality hoping it would void something that's already been ruled as protected by the constitution. Like if you tried to re-ban gay marriage by saying a marriage license requires that one partner can be impregnated by another. Everybody knows you're just looking for some loophole to steal a right.

52762391_705281889888218_5881371238382698496_n.jpg

Forum List

Back