Iowa deli co-owner caters for Obama visit, but his T-shirt tells another story

BTW this guys shirt is LYING about what the president said.

No he is not, it is his interpretation based on how this President has treated small business since he came into office.

He quoted the President and most small businesses feel Obama is attacking them. So, whatever Obama said, his actions speak louder than words.

The president was talking about roads, sewers, schools, police and many other things a business owner profits by having in our country.

LIES are all you have

No he is not, it is his interpretation based on how this President has treated small business since he came into office.

He quoted the President and most small businesses feel Obama is attacking them. So, whatever Obama said, his actions speak louder than words.

The president was talking about roads, sewers, schools, police and many other things a business owner profits by having in our country.

LIES are all you have

You are such a hack, your stupid lies bullshit is nothing more than your inability to comprehend.

Or disrespectful.
I don't care what party the President belongs to, if you are asked to cater an event for the President which is a once in a lifetime gig, you have a little more respect.
Make your political pot shots a different day.

Fuck that!....when obama shows respect, he might get some back.

On my second drink now. ( gotta teach that kid of mine to add THREE olives ).

Thanking everyone.........customers, suppliers, my mailman, my accountant, my friggen bank, the guys who erected the cell towers, my wife, whoever decided that we needed a new high school in this county last year.....

Thanks for the help and support!

On my second drink now. ( gotta teach that kid of mine to add THREE olives ).

Thanking everyone.........customers, suppliers, my mailman, my accountant, my friggen bank, the guys who erected the cell towers, my wife, whoever decided that we needed a new high school in this county last year.....

Thanks for the help and support!

At least you know it was nothing your lame ass did, you loser.

You nutters wouldn't know a point if it was piercing your colon.

I opened my business in October of 2008. On Sunday, I am taking the family to a very expensive restaurant as we celebrate the $2,000,000 in sales milestone.

My year on year sales are up 20%.

Somehow, my butt is not hurt by the comments that President Obama made. Funny, huh?

Who wants to join me for a drink?

You did not build that.

I opened my business in October of 2008. On Sunday, I am taking the family to a very expensive restaurant as we celebrate the $2,000,000 in sales milestone.

Somehow, my butt is not hurt by the comments that President Obama made. Funny, huh?

You did not build that.

The stupid ass thinks that he hire the right people that he went out and got the customers, he even thinks the time he spent at his job actually produce results! What a freakin idiot.

You think you're smater and work harder.

Nah.....

I'm just honest. I know that our President is on my side. I know what he meant.

Even if I thought he wanted me to succeed.....just so he could get re-elected.....I'd be OK with it. It sure beats what the guys you nutters voted for want.

What............nobody wants to have a drink with me?

You are an obamamatron. Wouldn't expect anything less from you.

LIES are all you have

You're pathetic. Give it up. Let the grown ups talk.

YouDidnt.jpg

Notice how his employees don't get to celebrate or he doesn't pay them what he makes? What a selfish asshole.

Look it really isn't that difficult.

Everyone knows what obama said, everyone knows what he meant, everyone knows the context of his speech.

We also know that it takes an awful lot of hard work, dedication, sacrifice, and involves great risk. For obama to say that "you didn't build that" was a huge insult. Even taken in the right context, it debases, marginalizes, and discredits that hard work, dedication, and sacrifice.

To say different is the words of a hopeless partisan hack or a complte idiot...ahem..cough cough (Truthmatters) cough cough....

Forum List

Back