Iowa deli co-owner caters for Obama visit, but his T-shirt tells another story

But the deli owner is EXACTLY the person Obama was disparaging with his "you didn't built that" comment. He was right to take offense and he was right to use his 15 minutes to tactfully tell Obama to go fuck himself and take his Marxist book learning about free enterprise back to wherever the fuck he came from

But, but the roads and stuff.

For a President to go before the people and to mock
the very people he needs to get this country going again
was the most disgusting thing I have seen done by a politician.

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

I don't blame the guy at all for doing this.

That says it all! People who actually work in the private sector, especially those with any bottom line responsibility know how repugnant Obama's remarks were and this Deli owner was clearly offended by Obama's outrageous anti-business remark. It's perfect!

Obama Flufflers and their Context Filter will tell us the polar opposite.

Did you notice the part where it said co owner? The other owner is an Obama supporter and registered democrat.

Thanks for that bit of useless trivia.

Or disrespectful.
I don't care what party the President belongs to, if you are asked to cater an event for the President which is a once in a lifetime gig, you have a little more respect.
Make your political pot shots a different day.

But the deli owner is EXACTLY the person Obama was disparaging with his "you didn't built that" comment. He was right to take offense and he was right to use his 15 minutes to tactfully tell Obama to go fuck himself and take his Marxist book learning about free enterprise back to wherever the fuck he came from

I wonder what is co owner studied at that state funded college?

Speaking of context filters....

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Thanks for adding your usual distorted dribble, Roz.

That says it all! People who actually work in the private sector, especially those with any bottom line responsibility know how repugnant Obama's remarks were and this Deli owner was clearly offended by Obama's outrageous anti-business remark. It's perfect!

Did you notice the part where it said co owner? The other owner is an Obama supporter and registered democrat.

Yeah. Um. Sure. OK. I'm sure you have a point I just have no idea what it might be.

Is it that the guy who wore the shirt does all the work and his Democrat partner just drives on the roads and bridges?

Barack Hussein Obama

Quoting the guy word for word is wrong? Really?

Barack Hussein Obama

When you filter the context to distort the meaning of it, absolutely. You had an issue with filtering context five minutes ago funny how that doesn't apply suddenly.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

- Barack Obama

Yeah. Um. Sure. OK. I'm sure you have a point I just have no idea what it might be.

Is it that the guy who wore the shirt does all the work and his Democrat partner just drives on the roads and bridges?

My point is not all small business owners feel the way this guy does. I thought that part would be pretty clear... But Whateves.

Thanks for that bit of useless trivia.

Point flew over your head too.

When you filter the context to distort the meaning of it, absolutely. You had an issue with filtering context five minutes ago funny how that doesn't apply suddenly.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

- Barack Obama

That's a different sentence.

Is English not your first language?

Here is what Obama said, “If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Somehow you read it as "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

With that degree of message modulation you could turn Hitler into a rabbi

- Barack Obama

Here is what Obama said, “If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Somehow you read it as "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

What's funny is that you unwittingly just proved that you have no idea what the context of the "you didn't build that" excerpt of Obama's speech was all about.

I doubt you've even read/heard the entire thing. The only line from the entire speech that you are probably even aware of is "If you've got a business---you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen"

I think it's hilarious when democrats get the shit they've dished over the years dished back to their messiah. The guy had as much right to tell obama "yes I did build this" as obama had in saying "You didn't build that"

I think it's hilarious when democrats get the shit they've dished over the years dished back to their messiah. The guy had as much right to tell obama "yes I did build this" as obama had in saying "You didn't build that"

You're exactly right, Willow. I hope this guy gets a lot of business from that t shirt!

- Barack Obama

What's funny is that you unwittingly just proved that you have no idea what the context of the "you didn't build that" excerpt of Obama's speech was all about.

I doubt you've even read/heard the entire thing. The only line from the entire speech that you are probably even aware of is "If you've got a business---you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen"

No doubt you are the board expert on unwit.

Obama cribbed Liz Warren near identical speech where she too detailed her fundamental misunderstanding and hatred of American free enterprise.

I get it, you just need to keep pretending Obama respects free enterprise until November.

You don't even bother listening to the speech. Why would you? All you need is your Obama Context Filter to tell you what's what

Last edited:

No doubt you are the board expert on unwit.

Obama cribbed Liz Warren near identical speech where she too detailed her fundamental misunderstanding and hatred of American free enterprise.

I get it, you just need to keep pretending Obama respects free enterprise until November.

You don't even bother listening to the speech. Why would you? All you need is your Obama Context Filter to tell you what's what

Ah, so you do know the context but choose to lie about it.

:thup:

My point is not all small business owners feel the way this guy does. I thought that part would be pretty clear... But Whateves.

Of course not ALL businessmen feel the same way. Most do however.

Forum List

Back