IOF troops killed 7000 Palestinians in past ten years

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Palestinian official records unveiled that the Israeli occupation forces have killed around 7000 Palestinian citizens in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank since 2000, the majority of them in the Gaza Strip.

Moreover, the report underscored that the IOF troops arrested nearly 750 thousand Palestinians, including 12000 women and tens of thousands of minors, leaving every Palestinian household with at least one member of it arrested.

View source to see graphic picture-Meister

This from the Palestinian Information Center, yeah I'm gonna believe them 100%. Maybe if those assholes would stop firing rockets into Israel and sending in suicide bombers the number of palestinians killed or arrested might drop. Just a thoght.

This from the Palestinian Information Center, yeah I'm gonna believe them 100%. Maybe if those assholes would stop firing rockets into Israel and sending in suicide bombers the number of palestinians killed or arrested might drop. Just a thoght.

Interesting. Where, exactly, is Israel? There is no border between Gaza and "Israel."

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- Palestinian official records unveiled that the Israeli occupation forces have killed around 7000 Palestinian citizens in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank since 2000, the majority of them in the Gaza Strip.

Moreover, the report underscored that the IOF troops arrested nearly 750 thousand Palestinians, including 12000 women and tens of thousands of minors, leaving every Palestinian household with at least one member of it arrested.

View source to see picture-Meister

What do you think of this, Tinny?

"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence. If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel." Shira Sorko-Ram Maoz Israel newsletter May 2004

Interesting. Where, exactly, is Israel? There is no border between Gaza and "Israel."

You don't know where Israel is? Maybe you should check a map of the middle east. I got no sympathy at all for the palestinians wherever the fuck they are. The Israelis do not start trouble, but they do finish it. IMHO, they are entirely justified in taking retaliatory action to palestinian terrorism.

"If the Arabs (Muslims) put down their weapons today there would be no more violence. If the Israelis put down their weapons today there would be no more Israel." Shira Sorko-Ram Maoz Israel newsletter May 2004

If we put down our weapons in 1812 there would be no violence.

You don't know where Israel is? Maybe you should check a map of the middle east. I got no sympathy at all for the palestinians wherever the fuck they are. The Israelis do not start trouble, but they do finish it. IMHO, they are entirely justified in taking retaliatory action to palestinian terrorism.

All the maps show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines. The 1949 armistice agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be borders.

What I stated is correct. Places like Sderot are inside Palestine.

All the maps show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines. The 1949 armistice agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be borders.

Assuming you're correct, are you contending that makes it okay for the palestinian terrorists to fire rockets and send in suicide bombers to kill Israeli civilians? If not, then what the fuck is your point?

If we put down our weapons in 1812 there would be no violence.

Why is it that I get the sense that you are the Helen Thomas of the USMB?

Assuming you're correct, are you contending that makes it okay for the palestinian terrorists to fire rockets and send in suicide bombers to kill Israeli civilians? If not, then what the fuck is your point?

Also civilians, per se, are not protected persons under the Geneva convention. Settlers are not considered protected persons. Attacks on settlers is not terrorism.

Also civilians, per se, are not protected persons under the Geneva convention. Settlers are not considered protected persons. Attacks on settlers is not terrorism.

That is 100% total bullshit.

That is 100% total bullshit.

Look it up.

" In 1977 Protocol I Additional to the Geneva Conventions, Chapter II, Article 50 "Definition of civilians and civilian population" indicates that a civilian is not a legal combatant. It also states: "In case of doubt whether a person is a civilian, that person shall be considered to be a civilian." Article 51 describes the protection that must be given to the civilian population and individual civilians. Chapter III of Protocol I regulates the targeting of civilian objects. Article 8(2)(b)(i) of the 1998 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court also includes this in its list of war crimes: "Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking part in hostilities". Not all states have ratified 1977 Protocol I or the 1998 Rome Statute, but it is an accepted principle of international humanitarian law that the direct targeting of civilians is a breach of the customary laws of war and is binding on all belligerents. "

IOF troops killed 7000 Palestinians in past ten years.....

Hell yeah..... less dirtbags making CO2 ! You greenie weenies should be happy too.

:clap2:

" In 1977 Protocol I Additional to the Geneva Conventions, Chapter II, Article 50 "Definition of civilians and civilian population" indicates that a civilian is not a legal combatant. It also states: "In case of doubt whether a person is a civilian, that person shall be considered to be a civilian." Article 51 describes the protection that must be given to the civilian population and individual civilians. Chapter III of Protocol I regulates the targeting of civilian objects. Article 8(2)(b)(i) of the 1998 Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court also includes this in its list of war crimes: "Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking part in hostilities". Not all states have ratified 1977 Protocol I or the 1998 Rome Statute, but it is an accepted principle of international humanitarian law that the direct targeting of civilians is a breach of the customary laws of war and is binding on all belligerents. "

There is no provision for protected persons in an occupying power. There are different categories for civilians under occupation but the occupying power is called the occupying power and there is no protected class mentioned.

In the course of the judgement the Court noted that the settlers cannot rely upon the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention (whose humanitarian provisions the government has undertaken to apply in the Occupied Territories), since they do not constitute protected persons under Article 4.

National Case Law - Regional Council, Coast of Gaza v. Knesset of Israel, H.C.J. 1661/05, Supreme Court of Israel

Last edited:

There is no provision for protected persons in an occupying power. There are different categories for civilians under occupation but the occupying power is called the occupying power and there is no protected class mentioned.

In the course of the judgement the Court noted that the settlers cannot rely upon the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention (whose humanitarian provisions the government has undertaken to apply in the Occupied Territories), since they do not constitute protected persons under Article 4.

National Case Law - Regional Council, Coast of Gaza v. Knesset of Israel, H.C.J. 1661/05, Supreme Court of Israel

If you start out with the premise that innocent people can be killed because they are technically "settlers", then your cause is dead on arrival. You only serve to strengthen P.M. Netanyahu's hard-line stance.

If you start out with the premise that innocent people can be killed because they are technically "settlers", then your cause is dead on arrival. You only serve to strengthen P.M. Netanyahu's hard-line stance.

Settlers are not protected persons. Israel constantly squawks terrorism but it is a lie. If Palestinians were terrorists I would have to rethink my position.

perhaps certain terrorist cowards should stop lobbing bombs if they don't want to get killed.

it's really pretty simple.

I believe that it is the settlers that need to go. You know being illegal and all.

All the maps show Israel inside the 1949 armistice lines.
Madrasa maps?
The 1949 armistice agreements specifically stated that those lines were not to be borders.
Times change, wars start, arabs lose, the usual.
Which has been dead for 63 years and, bth., has never been an arab state of palestine to claim anything, of course.

Forum List

Back