INXS Fan

He died =( I know they aren't trying to replace the old singer so that's why I'm cool with the show. There are pretty talented..all of them so I actually think the old lead singer of INXS would be proud.

nucular said:
What happened to the old lead singer?

Everyone should look up and read how the singer of INXS died. Tis an intriguing tale of woe. :hitit:

I did a little reseach and they said he committed suicide in Sydney...well thats what they thought at first. Wow..that is very interesting...sucks big time though. =(

P.S. I love your signature! I agree!

martyluv said:
I did a little reseach and they said he committed suicide in Sydney...well thats what they thought at first. Wow..that is very interesting...sucks big time though. =(

P.S. I love your signature! I agree!

But it was HOW he committed suicide.

I am pretty sure he didn't MEAN to committ suicide; his timing was just "off."

Damn...I just crack me up sometimes....

Good points, Mr. Zoom. I think it would be fair to say that he came and went at the same time.

haha so i was watching rock star last week...i decided to look up what happened to michael.... all i could say is that i feel really bad for his family! imagine finding out one of your relatives died the way HE died. WOW.

are u guys keepin' up with the show... who was the last person to get kicked off?

Forum List

Back