Involuntary Confinement for “Islamophobia”

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
the UMP vice-president (Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet) says that “she requested an ‘exclusion provision’” for his absurd statements which do not reflect in any way UMP values.

Nicolas Sarkozy also reacted through tweets on his Twitter account. He “condemns this proposal” from the mayor of the borough with a population of 8,000.

According to Robert Chardon, “anyone that practises Islam must be immediately returned to the border”. He is asking for an amendment to the Constitution to achieve his goal: “I am asking to abolish the legislation of 1905 and to proclaim the Republic favors Christian values.”

You are being redirected...

Since you were posting, without any explanation or introduction, a totally French subject, it was natural to assume you had some kind of cultural affinity.

So as not to insult your intelligence, it is left for you to look it up and decipher the intention.

Since you were posting, without any explanation or introduction, a totally French subject, it was natural to assume you had some kind of cultural affinity.

So as not to insult your intelligence, it is left for you to look it up and decipher the intention.
So now your the riddler ? well riddle me this..
liberté frites tabernac !!

Ah HAH! Vous n’êtes pas français, mais plutôt Québecois! Zut, alors, vous devait quand même comprendre!

OK, ahs jus' foolin' witchas.

The saying is 'they shall not pass!', from a historical incident and meaning that the oppostion would not succeed.
The French would never pass such a constitutional change, any more than Alericans would modify the First (I surely hope!).

Ah HAH! Vous n’êtes pas français, mais plutôt Québecois! Zut, alors, vous devait quand même comprendre!

OK, ahs jus' foolin' witchas.

The saying is 'they shall not pass!', from a historical incident and meaning that the oppostion would not succeed.
The French would never pass such a constitutional change, any more than Alericans would modify the First (I surely hope!).
well they may not pass,fine but if someone talks about limiting free speech we do not force them into a mental institute is the more important issue

Forum List

Back