Invite Only threads open for Trial in Structured Debate forum.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Read the rules CAREFULLY (posted as sticky in the Structured Debate Forum) -- there have been a few edits since they were discussed here last week. They are necessarily more complicated than creating other threads. You may put some questions and issues about the feature here. If you have gripes or complaints about this new feature -- contact me or AyeCantSeeYou via PM. .

Last edited:
And do the conspiracy theories of what is 'really' taking place in these rooms still go in the Conspiracy Theory forum?

Read the rules CAREFULLY (posted as sticky in the Structured Debate Forum) -- there have been a few edits since they were discussed here last week. They are necessarily more complicated than creating other threads. You may put some questions and issues about the feature here. If you have gripes or complaints about this new feature -- contact me or AyeCantSeeYou via PM. .

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
- Groucho Marx

But yet you MIGHT accept an invitation from a dues paying club member for a free lunch -- right?
So if I want to do a full out snark on democrats I just need to invite only REAL Americans?

Sure -- make it like a bawdier GOP convention. Balloons and everything. See how long you can stand the "love". If political conventions lasted more than a couple days -- they KILL all interest in the party. Because frankly, they're kinda boring and predictable.

th

What the frak is an Alert Call System?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Is there a way to hide these invite only threads so we don't have to be littered with them? Or do we have to hide the entire clean debate sub-forum to be free of them?

It's kind of anal to have invite only safe spaces and then still force people to have to see them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Dangit. Guess we can't hide sub-forums at all? At least I can't find it, if we can.

Is there a way to hide these invite only threads so we don't have to be littered with them? Or do we have to hide the entire clean debate sub-forum to be free of them?

It's kind of anal to have invite only safe spaces and then still force people to have to see them.

Thanks!

Well it's hidden well from you then -- because the threads are in the Structured Debate forum, NOT the Clean Debate forum... Shuuuush.. Nobody tell him.. They'll be invisible to him..

Forum List

Back