Invitation To Leftists!

Even if you disagree with Trump...atleast you'll know what he said.

Then when CNN cuts out 2 words, you will recognize that they are trying to manipulate you.

"news media is the enemy of the people"
Vs.
"THE FAKE news media is the enemy of the people"

The two have completely different contexts! One is true and one isn't!

You and Trump are both full of cow dung.
What difference does it make whatever he said...... he lied ALL the time and you and the rest believe him anyway.

Fake media because he doesn’t like the news. It’s not because of fake. Even when confronted of what he just said. A fucking lie.... he called it fake news.

Even polls from his own net work Fox News he called it fake. Because the ratings is not to his favor.
Honestly Trump is the most disgusting dishonest fuck head POTUS ever.

And where did you hear this? Did you go right to the source like what was suggested in the opening post, or did you hear all this from the fake news?
Nicely put, Ev. Unfortunately, the brainwashed lunatic libs on this site are as dumb as the ones on Just Plain Politics. But fortunately they're not vulgar and profane, like they are on JPP.

Okay here’s another one.

Trump promoted a conspiracy crap that Obama’s mansion fence are 10 foot tall to stop illegal aliens coming inside Obama’s mansion.

Just imagine the fucking mentality of this moron POTIS.

I can go on and on. So don’t fucking tell me this moron POTUS is good person let alone a good president.

The size of the crowd is MASSIVE already!

The target center holds around 20,000 and there will be thousands watching outside on the giant TV's.

TONIGHT!
8:00 Eastern
7:00 Central
Trump is like a rockstar !!! people in this country are sick and tired of business as usual in corrupt DC !!! Trump is locked in a battle against corruption and evil in government .

Wrong very wrong.

People like you likes this bastard because of his charisma. Like a rock star. Nothing more.

Battle against corruption when he is a corrupt the most corrupted POTUS ever. Lying hypocrite pathological liar.
Stop quoting the fake news media. It makes it look like you can't conceive what the opening post is about.

Okay. Tell me if this is fake news.

Trump promoted Buy Americans Hire Americans.

1. His Maralago golf club and vineyards workers are from eastern block countries. Foreigners.

2. His products and so is Ivanka are made in China, Bangladesh and Mexico.

That is a very good example of a pathological liar and hypocrite POTUS.
Do you agree or not?
All the anti Trump propaganda that you just posted originated with an exclusively lefty msm, and it was all engineered specifically for people who they know don't have the capacity to look any further than satisfaction of confirmation bias. What is especially important about the compilation of political agenda you posted is that shows how you were unable to demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post. This last part is what you will evade discussing.

I'm inviting all leftists to get your information straight from the source tonight!
When you get your information straight from the source, it's very difficult for others to lie to you...because you have already seen it with your own eyes.
It might surprise you to read that Trump wants to let all the DACA people stay & get a path to citizenship. Trump outlined a 4 point plan to make that happen in his first SOTU address. But you've probably heard otherwise.
It might surprise you to read that Trump said he didn't want to cut food stamps or any other assistance...and he hasn't! Trump has tried to stop auto-enrollmet so people have to fill out a form every year to prove they exist..cutting fraud out of the system. But you've probably heard otherwise.
You've probably heard MANY things that are not true.
So I invite you to get your info straight from the source and watch the TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT! I'm sure it will air on CSPAN 1 2 or 3...and on the fox news channel.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???
Then why did Trump cancel DACA as soon as he took office?
Because we don't want any more of them, cockroach.

Cockroach? A lots of these DACA kids have jobs like..... RN, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Professors, Phlebotomists, Engineers, Social Workers etc etc etc.....

We have big shortages of teachers that we have import them all the way from the Philippines.
We also have RN shortages.
How desperate your sorry lying ass must be to post that BS.

Prove to me why you think my post is BS. I’ll wait.
You slimy cockroaches don't accept proof. Ever.

Have any leftists bothered to think what a heavy toll this garbage takes on our president?

He addressed this for a moment at his rally.

People who work for him are "bright eyed and bushy tailed" turn "DARK"...they are kicked out of restaurants spit upon and shouted at & called ugly names.

He didn't name names but I suspect one of the people he was talking about was sara sanders.

Do you think it harms our country to try to drive our president nuts?

Will you notice it when we do the same to your president?

If you didn't watch it last night...you are in luck my friends...

There is ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT! :dance:

Then why did Trump cancel DACA as soon as he took office?
Because we don't want any more of them, cockroach.

Cockroach? A lots of these DACA kids have jobs like..... RN, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, Professors, Phlebotomists, Engineers, Social Workers etc etc etc.....

We have big shortages of teachers that we have import them all the way from the Philippines.
We also have RN shortages.
How desperate your sorry lying ass must be to post that BS.

Prove to me why you think my post is BS. I’ll wait.
You slimy cockroaches don't accept proof. Ever.

I understand truth hurts.

The size of the crowd is MASSIVE already!

The target center holds around 20,000 and there will be thousands watching outside on the giant TV's.

TONIGHT!
Trump is like a rockstar !!! people in this country are sick and tired of business as usual in corrupt DC !!! Trump is locked in a battle against corruption and evil in government .

Wrong very wrong.

People like you likes this bastard because of his charisma. Like a rock star. Nothing more.

Battle against corruption when he is a corrupt the most corrupted POTUS ever. Lying hypocrite pathological liar.
Stop quoting the fake news media. It makes it look like you can't conceive what the opening post is about.

1. His Maralago golf club and vineyards workers are from eastern block countries. Foreigners.

Do you agree or not?

All the anti Trump propaganda that you just posted originated with an exclusively lefty msm, and it was all engineered specifically for people who they know don't have the capacity to look any further than satisfaction of confirmation bias. What is especially important about the compilation of political agenda you posted is that shows how you were unable to demonstrate that you read and understood the opening post. This last part is what you will evade discussing.

Wrong dude. These are facts and reality.

Don’t tell me you are just a poorly informed trump supporters.

Don’t tell me you don’t know where Ivanka and Trumpits products are made.

Don’t tell me. Trump said he cannot find American workers like waiters, cook, janitors and vineyards workers in Florida.

Wrong very wrong.

Do you agree or not?

Don’t tell me. Trump said he cannot find American workers like waiters, cook, janitors and vineyards workers in Florida.

You are not capable of, and absolutely will not be posting anything on this thread that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post. If you post something that proves you have read and understand the opening post, I will agree to discuss some of the gish gallop that you have been posting to derail the thread. Until then, I will dismiss all of your posts as gish gallop.

Wrong very wrong.

Do you agree or not?

You are not capable of, and absolutely will not be posting anything on this thread that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post. If you post something that proves you have read and understand the opening post, I will agree to discuss some of the gish gallop that you have been posting to derail the thread. Until then, I will dismiss all of your posts as gish gallop.

Really? You are just a Trump very poorly informed supporter.
What do you know anyway?

Do you agree or not?

What do you know anyway?
Lol, you just quoted me saying that "You are not capable of, and absolutely will not be posting anything on this thread that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post." Like clockwork, you posted something other than something that proves you have read and understand the opening post. Note that in this quote, I also predicted that "you absolutely will not be posting" this material either. Go on now, post something other than something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post...

Do you agree or not?

What do you know anyway?
Lol, you just quoted me saying that "You are not capable of, and absolutely will not be posting anything on this thread that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post." Like clockwork, you posted something other than something that proves you have read and understand the opening post. Note that in this quote, I also predicted that "you absolutely will not be posting" this material either. Go on now, post something other than something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post...

In short you are denying that trump is not a hypocrite?

Are you saying his products are not made in Mexico China and Bangladesh?

What do you know anyway?

What did the opening post say about this?

What do you know anyway?

What did the opening post say about this?

I’m talking about Trump hypocrisy.

I'm inviting all leftists to get your information straight from the source tonight!
When you get your information straight from the source, it's very difficult for others to lie to you...because you have already seen it with your own eyes.
It might surprise you to read that Trump wants to let all the DACA people stay & get a path to citizenship. Trump outlined a 4 point plan to make that happen in his first SOTU address. But you've probably heard otherwise.
It might surprise you to read that Trump said he didn't want to cut food stamps or any other assistance...and he hasn't! Trump has tried to stop auto-enrollmet so people have to fill out a form every year to prove they exist..cutting fraud out of the system. But you've probably heard otherwise.
You've probably heard MANY things that are not true.
So I invite you to get your info straight from the source and watch the TRUMP RALLY TONIGHT! I'm sure it will air on CSPAN 1 2 or 3...and on the fox news channel.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???

Trump Minneapolis rally is like watching a TUG with full of insults, lies, divider in chief..... like having an orgasm....... A DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT.

Then his followers like Thunk cheers and so are his followers here. Fuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back