Investigators: Obama uses Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
NEW YORK – Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Interesting stuff. As usual the corrupt MSM will ignore this. There is something weird going on with this. It definitely warrants more investigation. They just better watch their backs though. I'm sure Homeland Security already has them under surveillance. Hmm?

I'd like to see this supported by an independent source. I've just found too much of WND's stuff to be less than 100% reliable.

For crying out loud!

Its bad enough when you claimed he was born in Kenya.

Now you are claiming he was born in Connectecut? I don't think people born in Connectecut are eligible to be President

Can you have a white U.S. mom and be anything but a U.S. citizen? I believe Obama's mom was from Kansas. I never heard how you can not be a citizen even if you were born outside the U.S. (McCain was born in Panama, but both his parents were citizens). I never understood this argument.

Then again, if he was REALLY born in Hawaii, he should have a goddamn birth certificate as well as a SS#.

Last edited:
NEW YORK – Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.

"There is obviously a case of fraud going on here," Daniels maintained. "In 15 years of having a private investigator's license in Ohio, I've never seen the Social Security Administration make a mistake of issuing a Connecticut Social Security number to a person who lived in Hawaii. There is no family connection that would appear to explain the anomaly."

Saw this possible explanation, however I think the whole thing is manufactured.

"I got my number about the same time and the way it worked, you sent a form in to Washington and after a while, they sent you a card in the mail. The most obvious explanation for the apparent mix-up is the clerk misread the zip (968-something for Honolulu) as 068-something (in CT) and pulled the wrong list. That’s the way I see it."
Social Security Numbers Decoded Just Americans Making Ethical Statements Weblog

The first 3 characters of the social security number is determined by the mailing address on the application form.

BTW on the Social Security web site, the administration states that the first three characters can be assigned to other than the state of residence.

Can you have a white U.S. mom and be anything but a U.S. citizen? I believe Obama's mom was from Kansas. I never heard how you can not be a citizen even if you were born outside the U.S. (McCain was born in Panama, but both his parents were citizens). I never understood this argument.

Then again, if he was REALLY born in Hawaii, he should have a goddamn birth certificate as well as a SS#.

The conspiracy theory put forth by the Birthers is that Obama's mom gave up her U.S. citizenship when she lived in Indonesia so that she could put Barry in the best Indonesian schools. So, according to them, there is some question whether either of his parents were U.S. citizens which might be reflected on that long form birth certificate nobody is allowed to see. And there are other convoluted arguments that there was a Kenyan citizenship involved by virtue of his father being Kenyan and his grandmother affirming that he (Barry) was born in Kenya. And the issue of whether he went by Barry Soetero when in Indonesia and that in fact is the name on the long form birth certificate.

President Obama could of course put all this stuff to rest by allowing the long form birth certificate to be examined, but I suspect there is something on it that wouldn't jive with the mystique he has built up around himself and he doesn't want that bubble burst as it would be really embarrassing.

Having said that, I think he was most likely born in Hawaii. The snafu on the Social Security number sure isn't helping to tamp down the rumors though, huh. :)

Thanks for the 'splanation. It makes more sense now than from what I see on TV. The MSNBC talking heads make "birthers" sound like wackos. It looks like a legitimate concern.

President Joe Biden....brrrrrrr

Thanks for the 'splanation. It makes more sense now than from what I see on TV. The MSNBC talking heads make "birthers" sound like wackos. It looks like a legitimate concern.

President Joe Biden....brrrrrrr

Actually I would much prefer Biden. He might come across as an idiot sometimes, but I think he is probably savvy enough, experienced enough, and smart enough to handle the job for a couple of years or so. And I think that though he is an old fashioned liberal Democrat, he is an old fashioned Democrat, is well intentioned, would not intentionally do anything to harm the country and I don't think he would surround himself with radical extremists. I would rest easier with him at the helm.

As for the 'legitimate concern' of the Birthers, I don't know. There are so many unanswered questions that the media would never have left alone if anybody else was President, more especially a Republican was President. Is Obama in office illegally? I realy don't think so. But is he who he wants us to believe that he is? That part I'm not as convinced and therefore there is a part of me that hopes the Birthers keep digging.

Forum List

Back