Investigative researcher and editor

Rezonator

Aug 23, 2010
Hello. I do research and editing for authors on non-fiction books, mostly investigative or exposé. I also try my hand at investigative reports from time-to-time. Pleased to be here.

:welcome: 2 USMB Rezonator, you have lot's of subjects in here that will keep you busy. Fictional characters abound. :tongue:
Remember to take your meds before continuing.

Thanks, Gatekeeper. I'm beginning to think you might not be kidding about those meds...

:wtf: :lol:

Thanks, Gatekeeper. I'm beginning to think you might not be kidding about those meds...

:wtf: :lol:

These come in real handy also:

Full%20Body%20Condom-thumb-275x321-thumb-300x350.jpg

Special two for one sale at Ringel's Rubbers.....

I know you're out there!
You're in hiding,
And you hold you meetings!
We can hear you coming!
We know what you're after!
We're wise to you this time!

But welcome, nonetheless . . .

George Costanza

I know you're out there!
You're in hiding,
We can hear you coming!

Oh, yeah? Well:

We know you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion

Thanks, George.

I don't have the slightest idea what the origin of that quote is. I saw it once in somebody's sig line on another Board and thought it was, well, I copied it down and have it up on my wall. Sometimes, I just sit there and stare at it . . . . . :eek:

I know you're out there!
You're in hiding,
We can hear you coming!

Oh, yeah? Well:

We know you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion

Thanks, George.

I don't have the slightest idea what the origin of that quote is. I saw it once in somebody's sig line on another Board and thought it was, well, I copied it down and have it up on my wall. Sometimes, I just sit there and stare at it . . . . . :eek:

:lol: It's from the lyrics to "Lunatic Fringe." I just gave you back some lines from another, um, stanza...Costanza.

Forum List

Back