Investigation saught in South Carolina Primary

March.jpg

Sought

I would like to know where that 10,000 came from. But I would also be embarrassed to bring this up. Loose that badly to a no name no campaign?

I think that dems career as a politician is over.

You really believe that they set it up for this guy to run in the primary because they thought he would be easy to beat in the general election, and then helped him win by doing absolutely nothing else? No web site, not campaign stops, no fund raising, no TV spots, no newspaper ads, and no interviews.

If they were smart enough to think this up, do nothing, and have him win, then the Democrats have not got a chance in hell, because Republicans can simply sit around and do nothing and still beat them. You would be a lot better off if you just let this one go, because no matter how it turns out, the Dems lose.

The Dems may lose, but if the $10,000 did come from the local GOP, this will become a national discrace. It will plauge the Republican efforts to gain either House, nationwide. If it is proven that the money came from the GOP, it will be the low of lows.

But what I can't figure is, Why? Why, is it is found to be a Republican ploy, would they do this when they would have probably won anyway. Sort of why did Nixon condone the Watergate bugging when he too didn't need it.

Nixon had nothing to do with the bugging. He found out about when it went south and then conspired to cover it up.

True, as far as we know. But you still have to ask, why would RNC members do such a thing when they were winning anyways?

March.jpg

Sought

I would like to know where that 10,000 came from. But I would also be embarrassed to bring this up. Loose that badly to a no name no campaign?

I think that dems career as a politician is over.

March.jpg

Don't you mean "lose"? :lol:

Sorry, I simply could not resist! Especially since I type "loose" (and edit it when I find it) when I mean "lose"

Immie

Last edited:
You make fun of someone else's typo, you are, by the laws of the universe, obliged to make two more in your post.

You make fun of someone else's typo, you are, by the laws of the universe, obliged to make two more in your post.

Hmmm, That means you were obliged to make one more on yours and, as far as, I can tell, I shorted y'all two!

Immie

Forum List

Back