Investigation saught in South Carolina Primary

The Democratic Party was asleep at the wheel. Classic!!!!!

Vote for Alvin Greene:

alg_alvin_greene.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/06/11/2010-06-11_alvin_greene_surprise_south_carolina_primary_winner_tells_olbermann_hes_not_a_re.html

:thup:

They may have been and allowed the Republicans to give $10,000 to a Felon so he could run in the Primaries. An investigation will find if that is the case. If it is true, that would be very embarassing for the GOP. Almost as devistating as what the Tea Baggers are doing to your party...:lol:

The guy is receiving Unemployment. Where did he get $10,000. Follow the money! That will show you...

You really believe that they set it up for this guy to run in the primary because they thought he would be easy to beat in the general election, and then helped him win by doing absolutely nothing else? No web site, not campaign stops, no fund raising, no TV spots, no newspaper ads, and no interviews.

If they were smart enough to think this up, do nothing, and have him win, then the Democrats have not got a chance in hell, because Republicans can simply sit around and do nothing and still beat them. You would be a lot better off if you just let this one go, because no matter how it turns out, the Dems lose.

It ain't going away, even if the Mod does move it to Conspiracy trying to bury it. If the GOP gave him $10,000, I hope they fry.

They may have been and allowed the Republicans to give $10,000 to a Felon so he could run in the Primaries. An investigation will find if that is the case. If it is true, that would be very embarassing for the GOP. Almost as devistating as what the Tea Baggers are doing to your party...:lol:

Greene said he was able to afford the filing fee because he still collects unemployment benefits, which he has been receiving since he left the Army nine months ago.

Read more: Alvin Greene, South Carolina Democratic Primary winner, tells Olbermann he's not a Republican plant

I can't imagine someone running for public office would lie about such things.

It ain't going away, even if the Mod does move it to Conspiracy trying to bury it. If the GOP gave him $10,000, I hope they fry.

If they did, and it is illegal, then do something about it. But if they did, and this guy won by doing nothing, it just makes Dems look really stupid. Kind of how you look right now for not even noticing that this was already in Conspiracy Theories before I posted in it the first time.

The guy is receiving Unemployment. Where did he get $10,000. Follow the money! That will show you...

I'm on unemployment right now. If I absolutely wanted to (and I don't) I could reach into my savings/401(k)/credit cards and come up with the $10k to file.

And as far as I know having the means to do so and collecting unemployment while I am looking for a job is not a crime. Please, if it is, will someone please let me know where it says so in the criminal code.

I have the means, but the goal is to get employed BEFORE I deplete those means. Not having unemployment (which by the way, I paid for) would mean that I would deplete those means much quicker that I hope to.

Immie

god forbid anyone would actually save any money while they are working before they get laid off.

what does collecting unemployment have to do with how much money you have in the bank? :cuckoo:

god forbid anyone would actually save any money while they are working before they get laid off.

what does collecting unemployment have to do with how much money you have in the bank? :cuckoo:

We will see...:lol:

You really believe that they set it up for this guy to run in the primary because they thought he would be easy to beat in the general election, and then helped him win by doing absolutely nothing else? No web site, not campaign stops, no fund raising, no TV spots, no newspaper ads, and no interviews.

If they were smart enough to think this up, do nothing, and have him win, then the Democrats have not got a chance in hell, because Republicans can simply sit around and do nothing and still beat them. You would be a lot better off if you just let this one go, because no matter how it turns out, the Dems lose.

Well, look to 1972

The Dems may lose, but if the $10,000 did come from the local GOP, this will become a national discrace. It will plauge the Republican efforts to gain either House, nationwide. If it is proven that the money came from the GOP, it will be the low of lows.

But what I can't figure is, Why? Why, is it is found to be a Republican ploy, would they do this when they would have probably won anyway. Sort of why did Nixon condone the Watergate bugging when he too didn't need it.

The Dems may lose, but if the $10,000 did come from the local GOP, this will become a national discrace. It will plauge the Republican efforts to gain either House, nationwide. If it is proven that the money came from the GOP, it will be the low of lows.

But what I can't figure is, Why? Why, is it is found to be a Republican ploy, would they do this when they would have probably won anyway. Sort of why did Nixon condone the Watergate bugging when he too didn't need it.

Nixon had nothing to do with the bugging. He found out about when it went south and then conspired to cover it up.

Nixon had nothing to do with the bugging. He found out about when it went south and then conspired to cover it up.

Don't confuse them with facts.

Forum List

Back