Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize

Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize - The Boston Globe

Pulitzer Prize Winner David Fahrenthold Investigates Donald Trump One Fact at a Time

Remember the Clinton Foundation? Investigated by the Senate, the House, the FBI, every media outlet in the world and even the CIA was looking at foreign connections. And what did they find? Some weird right wing uranium conspiracies. When you think Nuclear, you think "Nuclear Regulatory Commision" NOT State Department. You would think that would be clue enough. Apparently not.

But a single reporter, David Fahrenthold, decided to investigate the Trump Charity Foundation and what did he find.

It was never licensed.
Never Certified.
Never audited.
Trump hadn't given it money for nearly 10 years.
Trump used charity money to pay off lawsuits.
Trump received a letter from a state Attorney General to NOT use charity money to pay off his Trump U fiasco.
Republicans can't even call this a lie since the Foundation admitted to wrongdoing.

Trump Foundation Admits Breaking Law in IRS Document

And that particular criminal investigation is ongoing. It doesn't make the news. But it will. Eventually. I wonder what's going to happen?
Showing how totally useless the award is. You claim to print truth, but all you do is cut and paste. So all you really know is what some talking head had fed you.
I didn't cut and paste that. I typed it out all by myself. But I notice you couldn't point out any part of it that's wrong. Why do you follow a cheat and a scam artist? What does that say about about you?

I just known that Clinton Foundation supposed to be true. That investigative report really became incredibly powerful.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk
Can you say that in English?
The Clinton Foundation, which was used by conspiracies, were investigated. That makes the report win a pulitzer prize.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk
Yea, investigated by everyone who investigates and nothing was found.

The Trump Foundation was investigated by a single reporter and is no longer able to scam money out of the uninformed and use it for illegal purposes.

I know this will have the USMB right wing crying "fake" and "liar". Especially since it comes from Rachel Maddow.
So she is talking about the reporter that won the Pulitzer for reporting on the criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation and how he is not allowed to close it because it's not only admitted to wrongdoing, but the wrongdoing goes way, way beyond the wrongdoing they already admitted to.

And the not for profit Foundation was supposed to be the "do gooder" part of his financial empire. And it's a certified mess.

But now with his probable connections with Russian Oligarchs and their connections to money laundering and other criminal offenses, how likely is it that Trump is innocent while doing business with proven criminals? Yea, they were involved with all this criminality except with Trump? How likely is that?

Three very important words: We Shall See.

Republicans feel if you are stupid enough to be scammed by Trump, then you deserve to lose what you lost.

They simply haven't figured out yet, they have been scammed by Trump.

Forum List

Back