Investigation finds people voting twice including the dead

Dumbfuck.

"Lincoln Wilson, a registered Republican from Hale, in Northeast Colorado, is accused of voting in both Colorado and Kansas in 2010, 2012 and again in 2014. Wilson told CBS4 he voted in both states, but only “voted on local issues” and “didn’t vote twice for President.”
6 people voting several times will probably not affect the outcome. But much as it pains me, I have to defend odium. Because of his/her posting history and apparent candidate preference, it is easy to assume the OP post is a slur against Democrats, but he/she didn't cite a political party.

Voter fraud is voter fraud. To think you guys don't believe that is really a sad state of affairs.

Voter fraud is voter fraud. To think you guys don't believe that is really a sad state of affairs.
They know it is. They just don't care. Destroying Republicans is much more important than the crime of voter fraud.
Acorn, you did read the party affiliation of the fraudulent votes caught, didn't you?

You call that destroying Republicans?

They know it is. They just don't care. Destroying Republicans is much more important than the crime of voter fraud.
Acorn, you did read the party affiliation of the fraudulent votes caught, didn't you?

You call that destroying Republicans?
? I am Republican.

I doubt anyone is saying voter fraud doesn't exist, there just isn't enough to sway an election one way or the other...

like a Republican having two sane thoughts in one day ... it happens, but nobody ever notices ..

ya know :dunno:

I doubt anyone is saying voter fraud doesn't exist, there just isn't enough to sway an election one way or the other...

like a Republican having two sane thoughts in one day ... it happens, but nobody ever notices ..

ya know :dunno:

Not true... bunch of people even here are claiming that it's a "myth". Bunch of CNN indoctrinates.

Forum List

Back