Invest in beer!

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines a few years ago, you will have $49.00 today
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG a few years ago, you will have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers a few years ago, you will have $0.00 today
But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all of it, then turned in the aluminium cans for
recycling refund, you will have received $214.00.

based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. :cool:

An excellent choice BBD. An investment guaranteed to take you to the heady heights of success!

A recent study found that the average Englishman walks about 900 miles a year.

I drink about 19 gallons of beer a year.

Hell! That means I'm getting about 47 miles to the gallon!

:woohoo:

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines a few years ago, you will have $49.00 today
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG a few years ago, you will have $33.00 today.
If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers a few years ago, you will have $0.00 today
But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer, drank all of it, then turned in the aluminium cans for
recycling refund, you will have received $214.00.

based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. :cool:

:lol:

At least when all your money is gone, you won't feel a thing! *hic* :cheers2:

Wait, so not only have I been pissing my invest away.

I've been crushing it and tossing it out?

Any word on the burgers and fries?

Careful now, TT. Mixing burgers and fries with a heavy investment in liquid assets could result in the world falling out of your bottom! :eek:

:eusa_think: I wonder if I could get anything for my sand dollar collection...?

sand_dollar_pile.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJNZNwxEzE4&feature=related]‪Monty Python-Philosopher's Beer Drinking Song‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back