Inverted one arm push ups

I have to admit I'm a slouch these days. The only exercise I've been getting is going out side and doing yard work once a week. Trust me it is a lot of bending down, standing up, lifting heavy stuff.

Other then that, ZIPPO and I have one of those exercise bikes brand new, used once in my garage. I have no room to put it in my house.

I'm physically fit but I can't do a one armed pushup, let alone inverted. Once you start an exercise routine, make sure it is something you can continue, every day, for the rest of your life.

Fitness? Save walking to and from the bus stop, I don't really get any exercise.

I used to pump iron every-other day and practice martial arts, but that went by the wayside as my academics heated up. My muscles have gone soft, and I've developed quite the beerbelly.

I'm not worried, because I know I will work it off once I get my degree.

Last edited:
I've developed quite the beerbelly..

The beerbelly is the greatest weapon ever known to man.

It cushions the slugs and errors of life and gives one a place to place their next beer while they are watching TV.

God bless the beer belly.

SaNTA IS bRINGING RINGS THIS YEAR

I LIKE :
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJUYCwy4-g&feature=related37[/ame]

My legs are very, very fit. I have great endurance for walking (a bit for a wimpy jog, too). I can walk miles at a 4 MPH pace without a problem. It's because I try to walk everywhere that it's possible, even schlepping stuff. The car is just too much of a hassle.

My upper body is that of a 98 lb weakling, though. It's sad when I have to have to ask another girl to open jars for me. :redface:

I was working on that with a krav maga course, though. I had never punched a thing in my life and the instructor (the equivalent of an Israeli DI - OMG) would yell at me so much whenever I tried. TFF (of course, I only laughed whenever I was several miles away from him after class). Sometimes, all three of them would encircle me an yell and yell about how I was doing it wrong. I really was trying. I swear. After a while the main yeller would just bow his head and shake it back and forth with defeat. But, he finally caved and had me meet him at a separate time for a remedial lesson in how to make a proper fist. LMFAO. Then, I was able to punch and not hurt myself (except for the bruises I had, even with wraps).

Anyway, when I was doing that, I had average upper body strength for a girl. Now, that's gone again.

I will get back into that soon, though. It's winter and it's the best workout ever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back