INVASION: Honduran Migrant Says 20,000 Will March Through Vehicle Lanes at Border...(Today 1PM PST)

Why are these idiot caravan migrants flying Guatamalan and Mexican flags?
Because that is where they're from?
And why fly the flag of the country you claim you are fleeing due to dangers?
Because it is their country. Do you think they should hate their country? Imagine yourself having to walk out of America to Mexico. There has been a disaster and the government has collapsed under the economic strain. You have to feed you family. Do you fly Mexico's flag as you march? Hell, no.
I will never leave my country during a time of need, we Americans have dealt with just about every thing from famine and illness and we can do whatever it takes to make it go away. Running solves nothing. When Orleans flooded we opened our homes to people who had no homes and fed them until they could return or relocate. This is just what we do. In South American most of them try to gain on the backs of those who are in need. I should say that is not not as true in Parts of Mexico.

Why are these idiot caravan migrants flying Guatamalan and Mexican flags?
--------------------------------------------- because the is who they are . Would it make you feel better if they were flying Americans Flags eh ??

Forum List

Back