Invading Iraq was Strategically Unsound

Lets drop bombs on the civilians, bomb them back to the stone age, that will totally make terroism go away, in no way would it escalate the problem, cause that always helps, if someone does you wrong, dont ask why, just kill them, they will get the message.
Dont expect their family to come after you.

Now you are getting the idea. I've been saying that all along. Quit tiptoeing around the bush and do away with the whole mess. Either that or get the hell out and drill our own oil and let them fend for themselves.

Now you are getting the idea. I've been saying that all along. Quit tiptoeing around the bush and do away with the whole mess. Either that or get the hell out and drill our own oil and let them fend for themselves.

so...you advocate killing all arabs and muslims and confiscating their natural resources? That's the way that America leads the world by example!

I am sure that George Bush would be proud of you, even if George Washington might not be.

so...you advocate killing all arabs and muslims and confiscating their natural resources? That's the way that America leads the world by example!

I am sure that George Bush would be proud of you, even if George Washington might not be.

No, I don't want America leading anything outside our borders. I am a strict isolationist. I say and have always said to surround our country with our battleships and if anything tries to get in, blow it away. If an American leaves the country, he/she don't get back in. Set 50 Cals. up around the borders and if someone slips in, blow them away. I don't want to be in Iraq, or any other country. But we are there. Give our troops a free hand to finish it up and get home. Kill all the Arabs and Muslims? Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! They are as useless as tits on a boar hog. Confiscating their natural resources? Nope, leave them there.We have more than enough resources right here in the United States.

Look up the definition of third world country then come back to me. Something tells me I should not have opened dialogue with you...:eusa_pray:

Thats ok Dr Grump, I'll call it quits after this one. It's just that I don't agree that we would become a 3rd world country. On the contrary, it would be a win win situation for the U.S.A.. In my opinion our deficit is growing at an alarming rate and there are too many foreign entities buying up America and it won't be too much longer before "we" won't own anything. Ask 10 different people, get 10 different opinions. Good day.

@ GunnyL

Let's work on this one single issue, shall we?

1.The linked article indeed provides evidence; the issue is it sufficient proof for the action taken. Perhaps you could state what your burden of proof is then. If 126 references by 54 separate sources is not sufficient evidence, then what, exactly, would you accept? If you think that the CIA is supposed to act like the FBI, and the US Military supposed to act like your local police, and the POTUS and Congress supposed to act like an impartial trial judge, then you should state that.

:D

Are you completely banana's??

I guess its hard for you to read sarcasm,
in no way was I stating that it was a good idea to invade Iraq.

No, I don't want America leading anything outside our borders. I am a strict isolationist. I say and have always said to surround our country with our battleships and if anything tries to get in, blow it away. If an American leaves the country, he/she don't get back in. Set 50 Cals. up around the borders and if someone slips in, blow them away. I don't want to be in Iraq, or any other country. But we are there. Give our troops a free hand to finish it up and get home. Kill all the Arabs and Muslims? Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!! They are as useless as tits on a boar hog. Confiscating their natural resources? Nope, leave them there.We have more than enough resources right here in the United States.

As far as your isolationist view goes, Are you completely bing bong banana's? Seriously.
If the US actually closed the boarders and lined up any kind of defensive 'perimeter', you would be dead in a week.
Because WalMart would close down (because everything is imported from Asia) and then you wouldnt be able to buy bullets to fight off every other american with a gun because the states would run out of gas (because that is imported at roughly 20 million barrels a day from the middle east) because we dont have 'more than enough', as you put it, and the whole country would turn into MadMax. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Max_Beyond_Thunderdome)

Tits on a boar hog?, Kill all the arabs and Muslims?

No offence, Go read a book, or even visit these three websites. Peek your head out from your basement bunker, (most likely surrounded by 50 cals.) open your eyes and read the articles.
There are many points of view in the real world, you should try seeing from more than just one.

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/world/index.html

http://www.wn.com/

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/55ABE840-AC30-41D2-BDC9-06BBE2A36665.htm

I know youre going to, but dont take offence, Im not trying to start a fight, God knows I wouldnt want to have any dispute wth the likes of you.
But before you boldly state any more ideas like isolationism etc, try and be more knowledgeable about the planet and the things going on outside of your living room.

I eagerly await your angry and likely, well thought out response.

no antagonism intended.

Forum List

Back