Invader Friendly PBS Wastes More American Tax Dollars

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Invader Friendly PBS Wastes More American Tax Dollars

If it isn't bad enough that REAL Americans are living in tent cities, PBS spends millions avoiding the US poor and keeps showing the plight of the poor stupid overpopulating migrant.

2501 Migrants: A Journey is a full-length documentary that explores questions of art, and indigenous community in the context of global migration.

Daily, thousands of primarily poor and young indigenous Mexicans abandon their native homes. They start voyages to the first world in search of jobs and the hope of a brighter future--or, indeed, any economic future at all. In their wake, they leave behind the hollow footprints of a cultural and domestic abandonment. 2501 Migrants illustrates this through the story of Alejandro Santiago, a middle-aged artist and family man from Oaxaca, Mexico. Relatively affluent and erudite, Alejandro returns home after a brief self-exile in France. But upon arrival to his native Teococuilco, he is struck by what he perceives as a virtual ghost town. Alejandro experiences, first hand, the reality that Oaxaca has emerged as one of Mexico's leading exporters of human labor to the United States. Inspired by this, he decides to create a monumental installation art piece: 2,501 life-size sculptures an homage to each individual migrant who left his village.

2501 Migrants: A Journey Reencuentros, a new film by Petate Productions

Forget about all the other races who added to the quality of life in North America. Let us waste yet more millions of dollars on honoring these people who have ruined our neighborhoods and drag US public education down to a level that it may never recover from.

Let us continue to support the lunacy of these backward people by giving them encouragement to remain in that same culture that drags everyone down equally. We may all wind up living in caves if these people keep sucking up American taxpayer money.

GOD SAVE AMERICA

Last edited:
  • Banned
Madeline;2778169[COLOR="Blue" said:
We rarely agree, Bullfighter, but this is onna those occasions.[/COLOR]

I wouldn't hate Mexicans if they weren't stealing America from everyone.

Rich Mexicans ripped their nation apart and destroyed whatever middle class Mexico had, and greedy US businesses hire the illegals to work. Use your noodle, Bullfighter...your posts would be more persuasive if you'd lay off the racist remarks.

• Banned
Rich Mexicans ripped their nation apart and destroyed whatever middle class Mexico had, and greedy US businesses hire the illegals to work. Use your noodle, Bullfighter...your posts would be more persuasive if you'd lay off the racist remarks.

I want to get Americans mad as hell at the Mexicans. If that is racist, so be it.

I want to get Americans mad as hell at the Mexicans. If that is racist, so be it.

Me, I want to solve the problem of illegal immigration. Ergo,I direct my wrath at those responsible, not at poor people caught in the middle.

• Banned
["]Me, I want to solve the problem of illegal immigration. Ergo,I direct my wrath at those responsible, not at poor people caught in the middle.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

The poor people are the ones who breed like rats. That is why Mexico quadrupled its population in the last 60 years.

who is next on your hate list?.....the Muslims?....

who is next on your hate list?.....the Muslims?....

Mexicans probably outnumber Muslims in the US by 50 to 1.

Why do we still need PBS? The Veggie Monster instead of the Cookie Monster? Seriously?

Why do we still need PBS? The Veggie Monster instead of the Cookie Monster? Seriously?

I have no idea, CrusaderFrank. I love some of their programming (the Nature shows on dogs was wonderful, and I'm addicted to the Mystery series) but if they were popular enough surely a commercial network would pick them up. I think we need PBS because the UK has BBC and it makes us feel all low-rent-like not to have an "arty" channel without those dasdardly commercials.

Ah so drug cartels have had nothing to do with the collapse of Mexico eh.

You people blame everything on rich people don't you.

Forum List

Back