Venezuala - has oil
Soviet Union- has oil
Syria- has oil
Afghanistan- has oil

Where America didn't invade/ won't invade
Rwanda [ millions of people died, far more than Iraq]- NO OIL
Bosnia [ loads of cases of genocide there]- NO OIL
Sudan - NO OIL
Saudi Arabia [ despite large no. of terrorists originating from Saudi, most of 9/11 terrorists and Bin Laden himself] - has oil but is trading with US

Hmmmm.....

Sebas said:
Where America Invaded/Interest in invading
Iraq - has oil
Venezuala - has oil
Soviet Union- has oil
Syria- has oil
Afghanistan- has oil

Where America didn't invade/ won't invade
Rwanda [ millions of people died, far more than Iraq]- NO OIL
Bosnia [ loads of cases of genocide there]- NO OIL
Sudan - NO OIL
Saudi Arabia [ despite large no. of terrorists originating from Saudi, most of 9/11 terrorists and Bin Laden himself] - has oil but is trading with US

Hmmmm.....

Do YOU even believe that shit? lol...As if the US 'invaded' or 'wants to invade' Russia...lmao..

I won't even count the ways your 'information' is flawed - to say the VERY least...it's so obvious...

If Oil were the reason for ANY military action, our prices wouldn't be $2.50 a gallon.

AND...AND....

Nobody 'invaded' anyone...

AND....The US WAS in Bosnia - still is.

Dummies are funny.

And next we are going to come and squeeze the oil out of your hair, so behave yourself.

We want to invade Venezuala and Soviet Union? Did you read that in the moonbat press? :banana:

-=d=- said:
Nobody 'invaded' anyone...

AND....The US WAS in Bosnia - still is.

Dummies are funny.

Nobody Invaded anyone!???? Nice to see you know what's going on.

US was in Bosnia, but just for recon. They didn't get involved. Just 'present' for propoganda. Still couldn't help all those at Srebsronica.

March 19, 2004,

A company of U.S. infantry soldiers from Bosnia and Herzegovina is among hundreds of NATO troops sent to Kosovo to counter outbreaks of ethnic violence.

The decision to deploy more troops to the U.N.-administered province of Serbia-Montenegro came after several days of riots, including attacks on U.N. police and international peacekeepers.

You were saying.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,FL_kosovo_031904,00.html

Since Americans can't verify what's evidence and what's not I'm not going to bother.
I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY YANKS :firing: :usa:

Sir Evil said:
:laugh: then don't expect any explanation when you are banned! what an arrogant moron you are!!

Yes Ban or kill them. America's answer to anyone who disagrees with their own policies! :clap1:

Sebas said:
Sudan - NO OIL

Ummm, Sudan has lots of oil.....

OIL
As of January 2004, Sudan's estimated proven reserves of crude oil stood at 563 million barrels, more than twice the 262 million barrels estimated in 2001. As of June 2004, crude oil production was averaging about 345,000 barrels per day (bbl/d), up from 270,000 bbl/d during 2003. Crude oil production has been rising steadily since the completion of a major export pipeline in July 1999 and is expected by Energy Minister Awad al-Jaz to surpass 500,000 bbl/d by the end of 2005. It is possible that Sudanese production could reach 750,000 bbl/d by the end of 2006 if planned production increases at new and existing fields progress as planned. In August 2001, in recognition of Sudan's growing significance as an oil exporter, OPEC granted the country observer status at OPEC meetings.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/sudan.html#oil

Thanks for playing. Now hurry up and insult someone so they can ban you.

Sebas said:
Yes Ban or kill them. America's answer to anyone who disagrees with their own policies! :clap1:

Your analysis is simplistic, ignorant and just plain wrong.

Sebas said:
Since Americans can't verify what's evidence and what's not I'm not going to bother.
I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ANYONE, ESPECIALLY YANKS :firing: :usa:

You tell 'em, buttbreath!

:asshole: :321:

How exactly does one determine if a nation in constant civil war and strife does or doesnt have oil when its too dangerous to actually survey it?

As for Saudi Arabia, if we have to invade it we will. But right now the Saudi Royal family is working with us to fight terror and they are more inclined to Democrat reforms so why would we invade Saudi Arabia right now? That has got to be the stupidest idea in the world. if we were going to do it, we would be wiser to wait till we have liberated the rest of the Islamic world so that the terrorists cant use said invasion in support of their propaganda and we would have like fifty nations to our back. Doing such a thing would be incredibly stupid.

I still have no idea why we would want to invade Russia. Are they our enemy again? I could have sworn we already took care of that threat.

Is Venezuela going to be invaded now? What need would we have for that? Last time i checked Venezuela didnt support terror nor were they a regime that was terribly hostile to us. Why would we waste time invading them?

Methinks that if the originator of the thread wants to have a civilized conversation it might help if they i dunno think about what they are saying before they begin typing.

Forum List

Back