Invaded by an off-planet civilization

ThisExplainsEverything.jpg

It seems that the reptilians in "electronic body armour" were metaphores for octopoids incorporating us.

The real invader of Earth was not a lizard in disguise, but a squid in another dimension.

Feel free to distribute information. Squids don't like exposure.
(For a resume, see the google knol "Information on the extraterrestrials who try to colonize us")

Colonizers of Earth
This planet has been invaded by another civilization

Given the attractiveness of water worlds, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from technologically developed extraterrestrial races. It has been discovered that Earth was invaded by a civilization from the star Tau Ceti. But this invader has himself been manipulated by another race.

Earth became the object of colonization by a race from the star Tau Ceti. They threaten other civilizations in the galaxy with a potential device invented by John von Neumann, a scientist from their civilization. He functions as an agent provocateur for them.
An agent provocateur is someone who triggers a conflict in the advantage of a certain nation. As an analogy, we can compare it to a terrorist whose attack gives the opportunity to a faction to invade other countries.

This extraterrestrial race invaded this planet at least 4000 years ago. They are known historically as Aztecs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Jews.

Tau Cetians can be distinguished from Earthly people by their longer earlobes and hook-shaped nose.

Religious belief systems were invented on Earth to keep the planetary population superstitious, corrupted, and afraid. Religious prophets were extraterrestrial.

This civilization was manipulated by an extraterrestrial race which settled around a neighboring star, called Zeta Reticuli.

Zeta Reticulians are a civilization from a more distant galaxy. They entered our galaxy for a peculiar reason: they believed that their species would become extinct. They developed the desire to survive genetically through younger races.

Homo Neanderthalensis reportedly rapidly changed into Homo Sapiens. This is referred to as the 'missing link' in the evolution of humankind. The genetic alteration has been performed by the Zeta Reticulians by manipulating mitochondrial DNA.

Transgression of Homo Neanderthalensis into Homo Sapiens

The Tau Cetians discovered what the Zeta Reticulians did on Earth. The Zeta Reticulians then involved them in the colonization of Earth, to tackle this exposure.

Tau Cetians, from thereon served as a disguise to hide the genetic program by the Zeta Reticulians.

UPDATE

Other disclosures:

* reportedly, the reptilians are originally from another universe
* this hologram is a quantum shift from the real universe (the solar system may be a hologram within this quantum shift)
* the adversaries of the reptilians could act on behalf of the Lyreans
* alternatively, this conflict is between humans and reptilians, over Earth

My name is Thomas Deflo. I'm 36 years old, live in Liège, Belgium. I recently learned how my political engagement since 2001 was nothing else than a matter of extraterrestrial infiltration.

There are agents from other planets on this Earth, and I became one of them. Another one was George HW Bush. I underline the past tense, as I refuse to further belong to this project by a civilization which doesn't deserve that name.

The engagement that I referred to occurred on a political, environmental and judicial level. It was directed against secret agencies in the first place. In the beginning, this took the shape of websites, formulating critiques on American politics under Bush II.

Now I understood how the idealist turn that my life took ten years ago was nothing more than an organized cover for tertiary activities by exogenous people.

The best way to control a social context, as like on another world, is to infiltrate it and then confront it with an enemy from within. This was done by two civilizations in order to defeat a third group that had entered this world. The backbone of their operation were two agents: George HW Bush' and his self-proclaimed opponent, myself. Even if my impact on him was minimal, these people managed to convince the world that I was his enemy n°1.

I was given the identity of (a) God – a JHWH in Pleiadean. This identity was more probably invented for reasons of psychological warfare, considering the particular susceptibility of the enemy to superstition. In any case, my nature is holographic, as is that of George HW Bush. My task was to be a channel for their energetic wizardry which recently made all enemies disappear. Added trump-cards were alter egos added to our two personalities, by the name of Scherf for Bush, and Steinert for myself.

Who were the organizers of this dynamic, and why was it constructed?

Their origins are extraterrestrial. Their roots appear to be from Earth. Their local representatives could currently inhabit stellar systems like the Pleiades (planet Erra) and Sirius and/or Vega – the planet where the Maccabeans live, who resided here under an Egyptian identity. Their real origins, however, lie outside this holographic world.

Both civilizations inhabited this planet and constructed a dialectic of strife which served another purpose – to defeat a third enemy, one of a reptiloid-human nature.

George Bush himself, like me, was the latest tool for these exo-planetary civilizations to invest in this endeavour. Bush was only their last asset in their dominance over this Earth's power center. The Central Intelligence Agency grew under his influence because those outside the holographic Earth wanted it so.

They enter this virtual reality through a complex of dimensions. They appear disguised as transparent holograms themselves. All people who think they work for them are simply being usurped and led to believe they are related to this outside civilization. Their behavior and characteristics are changed at their behest. The translucid holographic people are able to have this influence through electromagnetic alterations – energies which are also called spells. They are what determines the behavior of people on Earth.

I can only end this message by expressing my disagreement with the way in which this civilization performs this operation. From some characteristics pertaining to this group, I categorically reject it in its entirety.

internetexpert.jpg

Colonizers of Earth
This planet has been invaded by another civilization

Given the attractiveness of water worlds, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from technologically developed extraterrestrial races. It has been discovered that Earth was invaded by a civilization from the star Tau Ceti. But this invader has himself been manipulated by another race.

Earth became the object of colonization by a race from the star Tau Ceti. They threaten other civilizations in the galaxy with a potential device invented by John von Neumann, a scientist from their civilization. He functions as an agent provocateur for them.
An agent provocateur is someone who triggers a conflict in the advantage of a certain nation. As an analogy, we can compare it to a terrorist whose attack gives the opportunity to a faction to invade other countries.

This extraterrestrial race invaded this planet at least 4000 years ago. They are known historically as Aztecs, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Jews.

Tau Cetians can be distinguished from Earthly people by their longer earlobes and hook-shaped nose.

Religious belief systems were invented on Earth to keep the planetary population superstitious, corrupted, and afraid. Religious prophets were extraterrestrial.

This civilization was manipulated by an extraterrestrial race which settled around a neighboring star, called Zeta Reticuli.

Zeta Reticulians are a civilization from a more distant galaxy. They entered our galaxy for a peculiar reason: they believed that their species would become extinct. They developed the desire to survive genetically through younger races.

Homo Neanderthalensis reportedly rapidly changed into Homo Sapiens. This is referred to as the 'missing link' in the evolution of humankind. The genetic alteration has been performed by the Zeta Reticulians by manipulating mitochondrial DNA.

Transgression of Homo Neanderthalensis into Homo Sapiens

The Tau Cetians discovered what the Zeta Reticulians did on Earth. The Zeta Reticulians then involved them in the colonization of Earth, to tackle this exposure.

Tau Cetians, from thereon served as a disguise to hide the genetic program by the Zeta Reticulians.

I really don't think these "Tau Cetians" are much of a threat, considering all they have in their solar system to live on is dust.
Tau Ceti (τ Cet, τ Ceti) is a star in the constellation Cetus that is spectrally similar to the Sun, although it has only about 78% of the Sun's mass. At a distance of just under 12 light years from the Solar System, it is a relatively close star. Tau Ceti is metal-deficient and so is thought to be less likely to host rocky planets. Observations have detected more than 10 times as much dust surrounding Tau Ceti as is present in the Solar System. The star appears stable, with little stellar variation.

The Tau Ceti system is believed to have only one stellar component. A dim optical companion has been observed, which is possibly gravitationally bound, but it is more than 10 arcseconds distant from the primary

Tau Ceti was a target of a few radial velocity planetary searches, which have failed to find any periodical variations attributable to planets

Tau Ceti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tau Cetians are temporarily referred to as Pleiadeans.

Colonizers of Earth
This planet has been invaded by an extraterrestrial race
Given its attractiveness as a water world, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from more advanced civilizations.

Earth was invaded 10 000 years ago by a civilization referred to as the Pleiadeans.

This civilization can be distinguished from Earthly people by their longer earlobes and hook-shaped nose.

Their size is originally smaller, this due to gravitational differences between their original planet Leprach, and Earth.

Religious belief systems were invented by the invader to keep the planetary population superstitious, corrupted, and afraid. The prophets Sidarta, Jesus, Lucifer, and Mohamed are from this race.

To rule over Earthlings, the Pleiadeans used psychological tactics such as divide and conquer, fear-mongering, instigation, bluffing.
They also created provoking agents like John von Neumann to threaten and divide other extraterrestrial races, such as the Betazoids and the Vulcans. Within the legend of the von Neumann machine, Thomas Deflo was attributed the role of a godly envoy -- even of God himself.

The Pleiadeans use the string filament of the universe to travel. The access of one point to another in this filament is a so-called star gate.

Last edited:
So it's not the reptilians, octopoids or greys: they were invented by the Pleiadeans -- it took some thinking to figure that one out.

Tau Cetians are temporarily referred to as Pleiadeans.

Colonizers of Earth
This planet has been invaded by an extraterrestrial race
Given its attractiveness as a water world, Earth must have been susceptible to interest from more advanced civilizations.

Earth was invaded 10 000 years ago by a civilization referred to as the Pleiadeans.

This civilization can be distinguished from Earthly people by their longer earlobes and hook-shaped nose.

Their size is originally smaller, this due to gravitational differences between their original planet Leprach, and Earth.

Religious belief systems were invented by the invader to keep the planetary population superstitious, corrupted, and afraid. The prophets Sidarta, Jesus, Lucifer, and Mohamed are from this race.

To rule over Earthlings, the Pleiadeans used psychological tactics such as divide and conquer, fear-mongering, instigation, bluffing.
They also created provoking agents like John von Neumann to threaten and divide other extraterrestrial races, such as the Betazoids and the Vulcans. Within the legend of the von Neumann machine, Thomas Deflo was attributed the role of a godly envoy -- even of God himself.

The Pleiadeans use the string filament of the universe to travel. The access of one point to another in this filament is a so-called star gate.

OK, you had me going there for a second, until you posted that!

Good joke, I like it.

Wow this thread is awesome. I was just sitting here eating dinner with my wife and i simply said "eba heart stop beating" aloud. She instantly died. Its weird because i always thought she was heartless. I am really scared now, the reptillians have really immersed themselves in our society

Our planet has been overtaken slowly for the past 2300 years. Reptilian humans don't have many nominal qualities, except for patience. Like a reptile animal sitting on a rock, they can wait.

By the end of the 20th century, reptilian people numerically dominated the Earth's population. 1960s demographic surge being caused by a peak in their artificial reproduction system.

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans. Most of China and the West are invaded by these artificial bodies. The rest of the presence is kept underground, in a network of tunnels and bases.

The Reptilian presence is typically ridiculed through media channels (TV series 'V', Galaxy Quest, D. Icke's books).

There is a way to fight the reptoid invasion.

• Address the reptoid heart inside the EBA.
  • Ask the reptoid heart to be in touch with all other hearts like itself.
  • Ask it to tell the other hearts to become the opposite of light (de-photonize).
Addressing the heart can be done by monologue through your brain's speech center (right hemisphere).

It's worth it. After a while, there should be no more reptoid presence on Earth.

Now THIS is a post! :clap2:

First they came for thin crust pizza, I didn't speak out since I make my own

Next they came for the people who believe in manmade global warming, reclaiming he defects they called it, again, why should I speak out?

Then they came for the Liberal Intellectual Elite, but left empty handed.

Then they came for me, I told then I was posting at USMB, they said, "That's cool" and left for their home planet.

Our planet has been overtaken slowly for the past 2300 years. Reptilian humans don't have many nominal qualities, except for patience. Like a reptile animal sitting on a rock, they can wait.

By the end of the 20th century, reptilian people numerically dominated the Earth's population. 1960s demographic surge being caused by a peak in their artificial reproduction system.

The occupation is done above ground, where Reptilians wear so-called E.B.A.s – electronic body armour. E.B.A.s are tissues of holographic material based on a DNA imprint which look exactly like humans. These are replacements for bodysnatched humans. Most of China and the West are invaded by these artificial bodies. The rest of the presence is kept underground, in a network of tunnels and bases.

The Reptilian presence is typically ridiculed through media channels (TV series 'V', Galaxy Quest, D. Icke's books).

There is a way to fight the reptoid invasion.

• Address the reptoid heart inside the EBA.
  • Ask the reptoid heart to be in touch with all other hearts like itself.
  • Ask it to tell the other hearts to become the opposite of light (de-photonize).
Addressing the heart can be done by monologue through your brain's speech center (right hemisphere).

It's worth it. After a while, there should be no more reptoid presence on Earth.

Now THIS is a post! :clap2:

It's amazing. You can't tell where the stupid ends, and the retarded begins. I give it a 9. :clap2:

Let me motivate for resistance. First, reptilians emanated onto us. Projected ideas are accompanied by similar impressions that the former are actually ours.
This made us behave in a way which we never would. Ideas that the opposite is possible are immediately blocked. Imagine another civilization would do this to us.

Later, the reptilians probably destroyed Earth -- in 2004 as it seems -- which was our planet after all.

They replaced it with this hologram, in which civilizations are made to fall under their influence. Thermians are a race of former humanoids who are controlled by the reptilians. They provide us with the 'evil' holographic equipment built under the ground, where former enemies of the reptilians are tortured.

replaced the earth with a hologram? i can walk outside and touch the earth. its not a hologram.
Hmmmph. Obviously, you've NEVER seen the Holodeck on the Enterprise. :cool:

It seems that the reptilians in "electronic body armour" were metaphores for octopoids incorporating us.

The real invader of Earth was not a lizard in disguise, but a squid in another dimension.

Feel free to distribute information. Squids don't like exposure.
(For a resume, see the google knol "Information on the extraterrestrials who try to colonize us")
That just sent a tingle down Samson's leg. :cool:

Forum List

Back