Introverts don't hate people, they hate shallow socializing.

As an introvert, it’s my natural tendency to always want every interaction to be about establishing a deep connection, but that can put too much pressure on the average casual conversation. Sometimes it’s just about staying in practice with my (albeit limited) people skills until the day when someone suddenly wants to talk about their dreams and goals and all the things that makes them tick. It’s impossible to know where a conversation will lead unless you try

I think a lot of people online are introverts.

Introverts Don’t Hate People, They Hate Shallow Socializing

That is the best way to look at it.

I hate small talk that has no in-depth meaning.

So yeah I don't really hate people but their lack of deep conversations...

As an introvert, it’s my natural tendency to always want every interaction to be about establishing a deep connection, but that can put too much pressure on the average casual conversation. Sometimes it’s just about staying in practice with my (albeit limited) people skills until the day when someone suddenly wants to talk about their dreams and goals and all the things that makes them tick. It’s impossible to know where a conversation will lead unless you try

I think a lot of people online are introverts.

Introverts Don’t Hate People, They Hate Shallow Socializing
The internet is the very definition of shallow socializing

I figure most people here are introverts anyway... they either are here for serious conversation, or, to vent ....
The internet is the perfect vehicle for an introvert because you can walk away during a conversation at any time...

INTJ here.

Anyone else INTJ? Speaketh up. Show thyself.
I'm one. I'm also an ENTJ when at work or around people. But I DO have to have lots of alone time.

INTJ
Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders"

more: INTJ Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

ENTJ:

ENTJ Personality (“The Commander”)
Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs
ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

more:

ENTJ Personality (“The Commander”) | 16Personalities

Oh, good. Hi. Thanks for chiming in.

I wonder if your flipping the switch to an ENTJ at work is just a factor of being an INTJ. That's interesting. And an INTJ would know if they're flipping the switch purposely as a purposeful act of being INTJ. It might be.

I'm INTJ all of the time. These are accurate descriptions. And you don't really know it until you see them and actually realize yourself.

I'm one. I'm also an ENTJ when at work or around people. But I DO have to have lots of alone time.

INTJ
To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

ENTJ:

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs
ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

more:

Last edited:
INTJ here.

INTJ

ENTJ:

Steve Jobs

more:

Why does AngelsNDemons hate you?

INTJ here.

INTJ

ENTJ:

Steve Jobs

more:

Not this thread make a different thread for that please, thank you.

They hate themselves.
Not all intorverts hate them selves. I use to be an extrovert but as I got older I just grew to like my own bull shit over others. I lived with some people that did stupid shit and just lost all patience for stupidity. I grew to like a pay check better than dealing with people. About the only thing I like to do with people other than family and close freinds is gamble, that turns their stupidity to my favor. I love stupid people then. People are two faced, my dog and my fishing pole are not.

INTJ here.

INTJ

ENTJ:

Steve Jobs

more:

Penis envy..

Forum List

Back